Why we absolutely MUST stay up this season (1 Viewer)

Villa Park and Molinuex next season! :whistle::D

6 Generations

Hopefully we will survive. Next seasons Championship could potentially feature Sheffield Utd, SheffIield Wednesday,Charlton, Leicester, Birmingham, Wolves,Blackburn,Bolton or God permitting, VILLA. Now if we were to assume that Blackpool,Ipswich,West Ham and Cardiff remain in our division, not only will The Ricoh be well frequented, but, surely this will become the most competitive Championship in history. It could become one of the toughest and most attractive leagues in Europe. TV companies take note.

Our result yesterday was uplifting, and for reasons listed above, we need to stay up. PUSB

Astute

Holy sh!t
shocked.gif

I had been planning to put a massive bet on us getting promotion next season if we stay up this season and Bristol City go down if we did not get rid of our first team again closed season. Looking at the teams we could be up against next season I think I will only waste £100 on it

W

westcountry_skyblue

I am really chuffed that we have it in our own hands now,cant wait for the bristol game next monday.
But what really makes me chuckle is those clowns up the m69 spending 15-20 million and being 12th !!!

Why we must stay up? Because if we don't we will become even less of an attractive proposition for a decent takeover bid.

Having said that, if we stay up and there isn't a takeover the task for AT next season may be too much.

Users who are viewing this thread