Why our start is so important (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

I’d disagree, I’d take the season in stages. Hit 50 points ASAP, that’s the bare minimum then reassess where we are at that point. If we hit 50 with way 10-15 games left you could make a case for a play off charge.
Personally I think that comparing like for like games, as has been done elsewhere, indicates we are on course for a half way in the table position, just in the upper half. A distinct and measurable advance and a successful season, as per Luton and Barnsley last year. And before you shout 'But Barnsley got to the play offs', they got lucky last year imho - and have not built on it this.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Personally I think that comparing like for like games, as has been done elsewhere, indicates we are on course for a half way in the table position, just in the upper half. A distinct and measurable advance and a successful season, as per Luton and Barnsley last year. And before you shout 'But Barnsley got to the play offs', they got lucky last year imho - and have not built on it this.
I’d agree with that. For me it’s about establishing ourselves this season. We do that we’ll be in a position to kick on.

need to prove to the O’Hares and Hamer’s that we’re a progressing club so they’re more likely to sign new contracts

Users who are viewing this thread