Why offload King and Platt (1 Viewer)

hitmanhearns

if there was investment coming? That doesn´t make sense. I guess the embargo meant mcindoe could not be flogged out again once he returned.

Could sisu be refusing to publish accounts to the football league to avoid deduction and forced relegation and end the season as a championship club? I guess it´s easier to get rid of a championship club in the summer then a L1 club, if there are any future buyers that is...

DazzleTommyDazzle

Failing to file accounts makes no difference to any points deduction.

The deduction comes if we go into administration. Whilst that is obviously intimately linked to the financial situation, it's completely separate to the filing (or otherwise) of accounts.

DazzleTommyDazzle

The accounts are filed with Companies House.

Normally when accounts are delayed it's because there are issues over the "going concern" status of the company. Given our financial position, it's likely that to avoid qualifying the accounts, the auditors will require guarantees of support from SISU. All speculation on my part, but possibly debating whether or not to give such assurances is the reason for the delay.

hitmanhearns

The accounts are filed with Companies House.

Normally when accounts are delayed it's because there are issues over the "going concern" status of the company. Given our financial position, it's likely that to avoid qualifying the accounts, the auditors will require guarantees of support from SISU. All speculation on my part, but possibly debating whether or not to give such assurances is the reason for the delay.

makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread