Why not a pre-season game at the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

Mr T - Sukka!

As a way to go at repairing some of the damage and a least trying to save a few fans for the future why don't CCFC contact the Ricoh and come to agreement on hiring it for one or possibly two matches.

This way they would not need to setup a new contract.

The way its going people are losing intrest fast.

People going to be able to see their team in the rightful place. Even if for 2 games may help.

CCFC benefits = Keep the fan base interested, give a chance for local kids to see a team on its door step for the first time in a year. Good PR.
ACL benefits = Use of a stadium that currently sits empty. Good PR.

Surely its not that difficult to arrange a pre-season game and get the people of Coventry talking about the football team again?

Would this be a good idea? or is the JR more important than Coventry playing in Coventry.

ccfc92

As a way to go at repairing some of the damage and a least trying to save a few fans for the future why don't CCFC contact the Ricoh and come to agreement on hiring it for one or possibly two matches.

People going to be able to see their team in the rightful place. Even if for 2 games may help.

CCFC benefits = Keep the fan base interested, give a chance for local kids to see a team on its door step for the first time in a year. Good PR.

Surely its not that difficult to arrange a pre-season game and get the people of Coventry talking about the football team again?

Would this be a good idea? or is the JR more important than Coventry playing in Coventry.

The likes of Grendel, Nick, and various posters will agree with you final sentence.

personally, I think it's a great idea, and would welcome it. but then, that's why we love ACL/CCC and not CCFC :)

Nick

Administrator
The likes of Grendel, Nick, and various posters will agree with you final sentence.

personally, I think it's a great idea, and would welcome it. but then, that's why we love ACL/CCC and not CCFC :)

Who would say the jr is more important or are you talking bollocks again?

RFC

I just cannot believe you've posted this, in your dreams. HELP!

Mr T - Sukka!

I just cannot believe you've posted this, in your dreams. HELP!

Yeah thats the spirit. Fuck the next generation of fans. Its all about us!
Who needs them anyway. Pesky kids.

It does not matter that we are in Northampton. Who needs Coventry fans from Coventry.

I think you are off your rocker RFC.

You are beyond help.

Kingokings204

Obviously this is a good idea buts it's just a non starter. It's all or nothing.

1 pre season game wouldn't make a difference but I appreciate the thought.

ccfc92

Obviously this is a good idea buts it's just a non starter. It's all or nothing.

1 pre season game wouldn't make a difference but I appreciate the thought.

a bit like having 0 attendance at sixfields, followed by a full house. too much division in the fan base, and even if we were united, it wouldn't derail SISU's masterplan

Samo

The realists you mean?

Grendel

you mean the realists that think CCFC will prosper in Northampton?

(awaiting your likes from the cavalry)

Who has said anyone prospers in Northampton . Why are you lying?

Samo

you mean the realists that think CCFC will prosper in Northampton?

(awaiting your likes from the cavalry)

Who the fuck ever said that? What a tool.

ccfc92

Ah the cavalry are here. You do all regularly state though, that ccfc is better in Northampton, than under the old Ricoh rent deal do you not?

Hobo

Two parties entrenched in dispute. Friendlies at the Ricoh? That just isn't going to happen.

stupot07

I don't want to go and watch 2 meaningless friendlies at the Ricoh in front of 3-4k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluetony176

Sisu couldn't agree to do it without making a mockery of the FL and even sisu aren't stupid enough to do that while still going under the illusion that we are "homeless" and as a result of this will be starting next season at suxfields.

stupot07

Even if they were to precede 23 meaningful competitive games at the Ricoh in front of 10-12k? :)

That's a completely different scenario. I'm just talking about the OP and a 1-2 one off games.

I usually go to the local and home friendly but they are boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread