Why is the Sky Blue Trust so quiet ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Where are the minutes of it's meeting with the Football League ? (over a week ago now)
Has the Trust contacted the Northampton Trust ?
What action is/has the Trust taken in the last few days ?

RoboCCFC90

VOR your login has been hacked by PSGM1 again..

ashbyjan

1. FL meeting minutes on Trust website - www.skybluetrust.co.uk
2. We have made contact with Northampton Trust and are arranging meeting asap
3. Behind scenes activities have included meeting and ongoing communication with FL, AGM with appearance by PKH, meeting and communication with local MP's asking for support for keeping us in Coventry, communication with Damian Collins MP, communication with non-SISU bidders, communication with ACL. We are working hard behind the scenes to promote our plight with the national media who are finally waking up to what is going on, working with journalists like David Conn etc. We are very active every day and will continue to fight on behalf of our members and the fans in general.

Voice_of_Reason

1. FL meeting minutes on Trust website - www.skybluetrust.co.uk
2. We have made contact with Northampton Trust and are arranging meeting asap
3. Behind scenes activities have included meeting and ongoing communication with FL, AGM with appearance by PKH, meeting and communication with local MP's asking for support for keeping us in Coventry, communication with Damian Collins MP, communication with non-SISU bidders, communication with ACL. We are working hard behind the scenes to promote our plight with the national media who are finally waking up to what is going on, working with journalists like David Conn etc. We are very active every day and will continue to fight on behalf of our members and the fans in general.

Thanks - keep up the good work... SISU OUT !

Voice_of_Reason

I don't do apologies twice in one day well VOR ;)

I think at the end of the day the majority on here are all singing from the same hymn sheet want CCFC to remain in Coventry and SISU out ? We may have different ways of expressing our opinions, but the bottom line is we are all passionate about the Sky Blues !

RoboCCFC90

I think at the end of the day the majority on here are all singing from the same hymn sheet want CCFC to remain in Coventry and SISU out ? We may have different ways of expressing our opinions, but the bottom line is we are all passionate about the Sky Blues !

The most sensible comment I have seen in weeks..

torchomatic

He's not. He wants Nuneaton Sky Blues at the Ricoh.

You don't sound like the voice of reason to me. Stop bleating on and support the trust.

ashbyjan

Yes. just asking, not criticizing in any way.

VOR - if there is any criticism it should be towards Trust if we haven't communicated stuff well enough for people to be aware of activities. We are always happy to receive constructive criticism - despite opinions to the contrary we are not infallible ;)

RoboCCFC90

VOR - if there is any criticism it should be towards Trust if we haven't communicated stuff well enough for people to be aware of activities. We are always happy to receive constructive criticism - despite opinions to the contrary we are not infallible ;)

Calling PSGM1 this is your moment ;)

Users who are viewing this thread