Why is it... (1 Viewer)

SBS

That I can come on this forum, search the threads and (most of the time) find accurate and up-to-date information regarding rent offers etc.

Yet I go on the Coventry Telegraphs website and find an article about half season tickets being withdrawn (something which could be found out by going on the clubs website) and photos of stadiums in the Midlands area that we could apparently (although never in a million years) move to.

You'd think, that with the club on the brink, that they'd be pulling their fingers out and doing some proper investigating. It took them ages to write about AVRO, which had been on this forum for a while. They even reported that SISU had reached an agreement a couple of months ago. They've failed the people of Coventry over sorry saga in my opinion.

jabharty

Cov Telegraph potential stadiums:
Villa Park...
St. Andrews
Hinckley(?!)
Nuneaton
Brandon Stadium...
And finally, you'll all like this one:
Wembley Stadium. Brilliant.

ashbyjan

Only two stadiums that are possible venues due to all the obvious restrictions are Hinckley which has League 1 status (amazingly) but is just too small and Nene Park home of Rushden and Diamonds which is the only real option. To save googling its in Irthlingborough in Northamptonshire - 45 miles from Coventry. Fans moan about travelling across Cov to the Ricoh, cant wait to see the numbers willing to travel down to Irthlingborough

torchomatic

We should play at the Emirates, I reckon. People are happy to go there. Or White Hart Lane maybe?

Only two stadiums that are possible venues due to all the obvious restrictions are Hinckley which has League 1 status (amazingly) but is just too small and Nene Park home of Rushden and Diamonds which is the only real option. To save googling its in Irthlingborough in Northamptonshire - 45 miles from Coventry. Fans moan about travelling across Cov to the Ricoh, cant wait to see the numbers willing to travel down to Irthlingborough

Users who are viewing this thread