Why does everything turn from gold.... (1 Viewer)

87mint

Rochdale at home.

Full report here

At the start of this season, or, more to the point, at the tail end of last season, if you’d offered any Cov fan the chance to be 6th in the league after two thirds of the season, they would, I admit, have bitten your hand off - me included.

Now that we’ve arrived at this weird, non-existent juncture in time - that many fans appear to be spookily aware of, having struck some underhand deal back in August to be - as promised - riding high in the upper echelons of mediocrity in this gonorrhoea of a division - said fans are all perfectly content to be slipping - game-by-game, soul-shudderingly toothless performance by soul-shudderingly toothless performance - back towards where we came from: the gooch of the league......

Read the rest of the match report here

Otis

Very good, and 'plodding' is the perfect word to sum us up right now. Nail on head.

Just keep plodding along with the same old tactic, in the vague hope that the magic will somehow just suddenly reappear for us and opposition teams will all suddenly lose all their game tapes of our tactics and completely forget how we play.

Nantwich Skyblues

summed it all up perfectly... it is just so damn depressing all round at the moment and the real thing that gets to me is there just seems no fight in the team....

Users who are viewing this thread