Whoever reads the squad out on match day! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure if it is teaboy but whoever reads it out always says:

and the substitutions are....

Really does my head in as they have an announcer who knows nothing about football. :slap:

Jimthor

I think it's John Dalziel that does it. He does the breakfast show on Mercia and also announces for Coventry Blaze.
On twitter at @johndalziel.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Well while we're on this type of theme - can someone please please please tell the guy who does "kick for cash" that the straight line that makes up the edge of the penalty area is 18 yards from the goal. He's usually outside the "D" when he says "now you can try from 18 yards". THAT IS NOT 18 YARDS!!!!!

Sorry - just off for a lie down in a darkened room............

Nick

Administrator
Well while we're on this type of theme - can someone please please please tell the guy who does "kick for cash" that the straight line that makes up the edge of the penalty area is 18 yards from the goal. He's usually outside the "D" when he says "now you can try from 18 yards". THAT IS NOT 18 YARDS!!!!!

Sorry - just off for a lie down in a darkened room............

They always have the kids with the flags standing in front of them while they try to kick it too.

Has anybody else noticed that 99% of the time they can't kick a ball to save their life?

Nick

Administrator
Both!

I reckon they should get the players to do one for Charity one game to see who can do it! :)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I think you have to remember that you don't normally turn up at the stadium with your footy boots, so once you get beyond the 2nd kick it's not that easy on a wet pitch in trainers.

Nick

Administrator
I think you have to remember that you don't normally turn up at the stadium with your footy boots, so once you get beyond the 2nd kick it's not that easy on a wet pitch in trainers.

I know, but you can tell when somebody knows how to kick a bill and have a slight bit of tekkers.

Half of them haven't got the foggiest and were blatently the ones last picked at school!

Pigeon

I'd like them to change back the song we play when we (rarely) score. It's some strange dance anthem now, I liked Chelsea Dagger got the crowd dancing.

ccfctommy

I thought it was Glad all over we played?

I hate goal music, what happened to the fans cheering when we score?

Users who are viewing this thread