Who will be here next season? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Two parts to this.

Does anyone have a list of players out of contract at the end of the year?

And, who do people think will go when the inevitable happens and we get relegated?

In before "not me".

Gazolba

Assuming we'll be in L2, we'll have a whole new team and a new manager. We may still be stuck with Burge and/or RCC.
I still expect every opposition team to have a better GK than us.

shmmeee

You'd expect Beavon, RCC, Stevenson, Turnbull, Willis, Stokes, Reid, Rose to go, surely. Probably Harries as well.

Would we lose the more talented academy kids?

Otis

We will struggle in league 2 .
i have no reason to believe otherwise
Of course we will. An almost nailed on certainty.

This above all else will be the reason fans will not return next season.

To start the season expecting mediocrity at best is no motivation at all for fans.

For every year of my life of going up I have believed we could have a good season before a ball has been kicked.

Even this season I was hopeful. Of course in the summer I didn't know how bad the players were going to turn out to be.

Next season if we go down we know there will be cuts. I think we all expect to not have a top 10 squad, but to have a midtable squad at best.

Next season I will not believe we will have a good season.

From the way Fisher was talking we will set up to survive.

I think fans need hope. They need belief.

Next season I think is going to be one of mediocrity. The season after one of perpetual struggle.

Hardly going to entice fans into buying season tickets is it.

Otis

I think Beavon would stay. The rest on that list would all potentially go.

Might be able to keep Clarke and Beavon and DKE. Then Thomas and that's about it.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think Beavon would stay. The rest on that list would all potentially go.

Might be able to keep Clarke and Beavon and DKE. Then Thomas and that's about it.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Soon we will get to a level that Even Finch could look average in

Grendel

You'd expect Beavon, RCC, Stevenson, Turnbull, Willis, Stokes, Reid, Rose to go, surely. Probably Harries as well.

Would we lose the more talented academy kids?

Rose is shite. He has no ability whatsoever. Reid is paid a high wage so we are stuck with him. Turnball is laughing for 2 more years as well. Relegation I'm sure also means Bigi and Haynes will carry on the CCFC journey. Beavon will do well in league two.

Grendel

Otis

Someone will take Bigi I'm sure. Pretty certain he won't stay.

I liked Rose when he first came. He was a real box to box player and was scoring goals.

Since though he has been a bit of a liability. Has no passing skills, no ball control. If he is not scoring he has no purpose.

Grendel

Someone will take Bigi I'm sure. Pretty certain he won't stay.

I liked Rose when he first came. He was a real box to box player and was scoring goals.

Since though he has been a bit of a liability. Has no passing skills, no ball control. If he is not scoring he has no purpose.

Rose is the worst footballer I've ever seen. If someone would take Bigi he'd already be gone. Is best chance of remaining a league player is if we get relegated.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Two parts to this.

Does anyone have a list of players out of contract at the end of the year?

And, who do people think will go when the inevitable happens and we get relegated?

In before "not me".
1, any player , players Sisu can get money for will go.
2, sorry don't have a list for out of contract players in the non League ( 2017 /2018 ) because that's were we will be looking to sign players from. That's what Tim Fisher means by BREAK EVEN !!! :wacky:

Last edited:

steve82

Of the first team players these are the names contracted till after July.
It's actually quite alarming on one hand but a welcome relief on the other.
RCC
Addai
Turnbull
Willis
Harries
Stevenson
Reid
Jones
Beavon
K Thomas

U23's
Maycock
Sayoud
Shiperly
A few names here that will be sold too to fund the continued running of the club in the absence of many next season

shmmeee

Of the first team players these are the names contracted till after July.
It's actually quite alarming on one hand but a welcome relief on the other.
RCC
Addai
Turnbull
Willis
Harries
Stevenson
Reid
Jones
Beavon
K Thomas

U23's
Maycock
Sayoud
Shiperly
A few names here that will be sold too to fund the continued running of the club in the absence of many next season

Cheers, this is what I was looking for.

Hobo

The massive churn cycle will continue. The repeat cycle that has been sucking us down through the league's for years.

Fans again blaming managers and players while the insipid and ineffectual leadership of Fisher is allowed to continue.

stevefloyd

Rose is the worst footballer I've ever seen. If someone would take Bigi he'd already be gone. Is best chance of remaining a league player is if we get relegated.
You know I have never ever seen what the love in for Rose ever was, all I have ever witnessed is some lumbering oaf running about not controlling the ball in a ferrari body with a lawnmower engine in

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Do you know...I absolutely admire you for sticking by the team, you certainly epitomise what a fan should be, you travel far and wide to watch the dross on offer and you rarely sound off ...YOU SW88 are my football fan of the year...

Nice words! Thanks! :)

Must admit this season has been a struggle more than most, and we've been through some shite times even before this season!

Nick

Administrator
Do you know...I absolutely admire you for sticking by the team, you certainly epitomise what a fan should be, you travel far and wide to watch the dross on offer and you rarely sound off ...YOU SW88 are my football fan of the year...

He acts calm on here but after the game it's shirt off scrapping with the other fans.

Users who are viewing this thread