Who next? (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

now that we have signed three players in a week, do you think we will sign anybody else and if so who will it be?

covcity4life

no idea but we must repalce bigi with 1-2 players

people talka bout double promotion like norwich and soton but bigi would be vital to something like that as he will get better every season now

sky blue john

no idea but we must repalce bigi with 1-2 players

people talka bout double promotion like norwich and soton but bigi would be vital to something like that as he will get better every season now

I fully agree and would rather see Keogh go than Bigi !!!
You don't get any promotions by selling your best players never mind double promotions !!!

BigadamL

i totally agree, that must really need to be reinvested ( which i doubt) but i think if SISU were to do so then they might win over a few people.

i know the bigi sale wont go down well but we have to be realistic with it all, somebody like bigi will attract other clubs and to be honest (going to get shot for this) but Thomas is better anyway.:eek:

Grendel

You don't get any promotions by selling your best players never mind double promotions !!!

Remind me who was player of the year last season?

Diehard Si

Well once Bigi and Keogh gone at least that should be the end of people leaving.

Then it's just defenders we urgently need.

scroobiustom

I must admit, I believe the opposite is true. Its all well and good producing youngsters and drip feeding them into the first team, but league 1 is a harsh league, where experience will be king.

GB has the attributes to be a superstar, but his potential at present is just that, RK is the perfect age and in his prime - the real tragedy will be if both our gone before we kick a ball :(

IMO - Of the two right now i'd rather have RK, and loan in someone like Josh McEachran or raid the newcastle team for loans!

covcity4life

i think thomas and brigi were ok last year nothing more but they will enjoy better seasons going forward and i wanted those to be ina sky blue shirt considering we developed them.

lets hope thorn is ready to bang bang....bang for good measure

Perryccfc

Maybe ask for a loan off Newcastle? Sami amoebi? Theyll have plenty of players available for season loans.

mr_monkey101

i totally agree, that must really need to be reinvested ( which i doubt) but i think if SISU were to do so then they might win over a few people.

i know the bigi sale wont go down well but we have to be realistic with it all, somebody like bigi will attract other clubs and to be honest (going to get shot for this) but Thomas is better anyway.:eek:

i totally agree! dont get me wrong as bigi is going to be an awesome player but i would be more gutted if thomas had gone instead, bigi has the potential but thomas is ready now and will be vital for us next season whereas bigi would have only played a bit part

CCFC_Charlie

I know that site is 99% complete bullshit but rumours of Stuart Parnaby and Stuart Beavon have been spotted at Ryton along with Luke Freeman. Take with a pinch of salt but all three seem pretty realistic.

Sick Boy

I know that site is 99% complete bullshit but rumours of Stuart Parnaby and Stuart Beavon have been spotted at Ryton along with Luke Freeman. Take with a pinch of salt but all three seem pretty realistic.

Parnaby signed for Middlesbrough earlier this week.

Chipfat

Stuart Parnaby was training last year but has signed for Boro So he is defo not coming here. As for Beavon he would be ideal but comes with a fee which im not sure we have..

Id also go for Simon Gillett, Lloyd Sam and Alan Smith

Users who are viewing this thread