Who is on their way out? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I know we only have loan players and a short term signing but surely somebody will have to make way for them by going out on loan in this window?

ajsccfc

I'm surprised O'Donovan didn't go, but apart from him I don't see any obvious candidates to leave.

Nick

Administrator
Have to agree about Mcsheffrey too, especially if we have some pacey wingers in.

Robins is bound to not rate a couple of the first teamers we had before isn't he? He will want his own style and players and obviously did his homework before getting the job as to what he thinks we need with these players.

I don't think our bench was particularly weak before but now if these 3 go into the starting 11 we will have decent players not even on the bench.

runner

I would give Sheffers a try up front, we've not given him a spell more than substitution appearences this season, him wide left attacking with McGoldrick / Cody might not be a bad idea !

hill83

I would give Sheffers a try up front, we've not given him a spell more than substitution appearences this season, him wide left attacking with McGoldrick / Cody might not be a bad idea !

Good idea about McSheffrey, it'll be a good test for the corner flags when he blazes another shot at goal.

wingy

Wood if they can engineer a move for him,probably have to give a payoff,Ball,Bell, Brown,Rod,Hussey as he was unsettled in the Summer and is destroyed on the pitch,Cody similarly not playing and linked out in the summer and Mcsheff with Kilbane mutually agreeing an end to his career,comprehensive enough for you.The season has turned into a rightoff ,expect several more to come in.:mad::whistle::(

SkyBlue_Bear83

Wood will go if they can find someone, no way they will let him stay here if it is true he is on 12k p/w. That will probably cover the 3 new players there

Users who are viewing this thread