who has moved behind the goal ? (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Got mine in block 10 this afternoon..was previously directly opposite in the Telegraph. Looking forward to a change. Let's hope it's a good luck omen! :)

MickM

Got mine in block 10 this afternoon..was previously directly opposite in the Telegraph. Looking forward to a change. Let's hope it's a good luck omen! :)
Did you buy it online? my season ticket was also in the telegraph stand but the website will not allow me to select the south stand

torchomatic

Yep, I'm in block 10 from block 29.

theferret

Got mine yesterday block 10, if it only holds 3500 not including the corners have they sold out already?

No, as of about 2pm they had sold about 100 in the South Stand, which is understandable since it is not possible to change your seat online (no matter what part of the ground you were in previously), you have to do it in person or over the phone. Not on sale now though so who knows why.

skybluepm2

Did you buy it online? my season ticket was also in the telegraph stand but the website will not allow me to select the south stand

Well id forgotten my password and that poxy 'recover password' link doesn't bloody work so I'd noticed that the club had been replying to fans on social media and to use '[email protected]' which to my surprise got a response within 40 minutes saying I was due to get a call by the end of the day. Season ticket was sorted by lunch although it took almost half an hour over the phone. The systems don't sound up to much. That would be your best bet mate.

MickM

Well id forgotten my password and that poxy 'recover password' link doesn't bloody work so I'd noticed that the club had been replying to fans on social media and to use '[email protected]' which to my surprise got a response within 40 minutes saying I was due to get a call by the end of the day. Season ticket was sorted by lunch although it took almost half an hour over the phone. The systems don't sound up to much. That would be your best bet mate.
Cheers mate, you can tell we are back normal service has resumed:)

letsallsingtogether

Know what you mean would like to move but for this season easier to stay in block 16.:) :claping hands: excited clap by the way
I was in block 29 and yet to decide where to relocate to. I hate making decisions!!!!

SkyBlueHomer

I was in block 29 and yet to decide where to relocate to. I hate making decisions!!!!
I was also in 29, happy there. Did email club and had a reply asking for a contact number so hopefully get call next day or so, see what they say. Cant get tickets behind either goal at minute online anyway

Users who are viewing this thread