Who gets the yellow shirt this week? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Wood was very poor. As was Fleck. Only Baker can be excused.

FRY-CCFC

Really baker can be excused he is crap slow inconsistent and constantly goes sideways genrally slows down play

skybluenewman

I thought he was easily the best of the bunch out there, but that is a rarity to be fair. I for one would keep him for the season but get rid in the summer.

Big_Ben

Really baker can be excused he is crap slow inconsistent and constantly goes sideways genrally slows down play

Do you mean:
'Really !!!!! Baker can be excused ???!!!! (In my opinion..) he is crap - slow, inconsistent and constantly goes sideways - generally slows down play.

If so, I agree 100%;)

wingy

Bizzarre that he would recieve a slating in a game where he WAS MOM,objectivity please. I would take Baker playing shit evertime if we got the win.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
going back to the op's question ............. shouldnt it be who doesnt? much smaller group to choose from !

WillieStanley

Do you mean:
'Really !!!!! Baker can be excused ???!!!! (In my opinion..) he is crap - slow, inconsistent and constantly goes sideways - generally slows down play.

If so, I agree 100%;)

So he's inconsistant at constantly going sideways? Or inconsistant at being crap? In which case you ackowledge that he plays pretty well!!

Anyway, I think you're takling about Sammy Clingan. He's not our captain anymore. In fact, he doesn't even play for us any more!! Keep up!!

WillieStanley

idiotic fans will always stick up for wood though because hes "brave"

I'm not sure about idiotic, but yes, I can see why fans stick up for him. He is a liability though. The fact he is in contention for captain is unbelievable. I just don't know what's happened to him since coming back. He flaps at everything!!

In January, after DMC, the central defenders seriously need looking at!!

wingy

I'm not sure about idiotic, but yes, I can see why fans stick up for him. He is a liability though. The fact he is in contention for captain is unbelievable. I just don't know what's happened to him since coming back. He flaps at everything!!

In January, after DMC, the central defenders seriously need looking at!!
We may have options already ,but it is worrying that 17 games in we don't appaear to have a solid pairing ,as in midfield its probably worth applying a bit of pressure on the starters with some of the youth ,or dare I say Barton --Thomas--Henderson --Garner ---Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread