Who fancies Leicester for relegation this season (1 Viewer)

Otis

Would be funny.

Fair play for winning the Premier last season, but what a fall from grace!!

Terry Gibson's perm

I think they will just survive but it would be a bigger story than their lucky win last year if they went down.

Too many players taking and not earning big money

That twat manager with his dilly dong doesn't seem as smart this year

no_loyalty

With Swansea and Palace both winning tonight, I can see Leicester going down, I sincerely hope it happens.

Otis

I said it months ago, would piss myself if it happened
I bet they were all billy big bollocks all summer and had a touch of arrogance going into this season.

I do honestly think the new rules about man handling in the penalty box have made a difference. Morgan and Huth, Huth especially, had their hands and arms all over players last season, both in their own box and in the opposition's.

Managers have studied them too and the way they play and countered it.

Terry Gibson's perm

I bet they were all billy big bollocks all summer and had a touch of arrogance going into this season.

I do honestly think the new rules about man handling in the penalty box have made a difference. Morgan and Huth, Huth especially, had their hands and arms all over players last season, both in their own box and in the opposition's.

Managers have studied them too and the way they play and countered it.

It was a perfect storm year for them many average players had the season of their lives at the same time, they got away with murder last year and as you said they got to big for their boots

pastythegreat

Well I certainly think if you ever needed proof of how much last season was a MASSIVE fluke I think this is it!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I would love them to go down... so so funny but if it meant them staying up and Cov staying up I would take that

skybluedan

My pal has 20 on them from the start of the season to go down, can't remember what odds though he told me to and I forgot

scubasteve

As much as I don't like Leicester, credit to them for last season, to me it isn't a shock they are struggling, the squad is not very good and way over rated. They carried on a good run form the season before, similar to when team goes back to back in promotions in the lower leagues. factor that in with all the big teams playing awful all season.
But to be fair if I was a Leicester I wouldn't give a toss if I went down this year, winning the premier league and a season in the champions league that's enough to keep me happy, and more than I have had to cheer about ccfc in my life time. similar to wigan winning the fa cup a few years back no one is taking that away from them.

Covstu

Personally think they will stay up (just). They certainly have had a fall from grace and their team are overhyped this year thinking they are world beaters. It would be ironic if they won the CL however!!¬

trevelfarandwide

My Christian values go out of the window where Leicester and their 'fans' are concerned: hate the club, hate the frigging yappy little ball-bag supporters who just cannot stop taking the piss and licking Vardy's bum.

Personally, I'd enjoy it if Leicester went down, it'd be a small semblance of comfort when our own relegation is confirmed. :)

no_loyalty

Win champions league and get relegated

I'd rather win the Chekatrade Trophy and be relegated.

I think Leicester will finish bottom of the league, currently 3-0 down at home to Man U, one season wonders

ccfc92

The reason why they won last season (apart from their successful counter tactics) was the fact that the usual top 6/8, all under performed. Which is unheard of.

Out of Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, normally there's one of them that pushes on. All were poor that season.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I really don't care whether Leicester stay up or go down. What they did last season was great for Midlands football - one in the eye for the "big boys", Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, etc. So what if they go down? We never had any further success after the '87 FA Cup win, but we still talk about it all these years later. In the same way that Leicester fans will talk about their Premier League championship for years. Love 'em or hate 'em, at least they've achieved something. What have Sisu ever achieved for us?

Terry Gibson's perm

If they were relegated it would be a small crumb of comfort during our dreadful season. I hope they get battered in the champions league.

Users who are viewing this thread