Who cares really (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

We have shown Armstrong and Murphy we are no big club selling our best youth team player. We have sackfulls of loaners. Anyone else worried the real fight and edge may go with most of our creative players not being hear next season regardless of the outcome of games.

shmmeee

Season's over. Only question is how far down we'll fall before it ends and whether TM will stick around to see us do it.

Otis

Season's over? Seriously?

We are 5th in the table. Yes, on a very bad run of form and yes, we have been shipping in goals, but we just strengthened our defence yesterday.

If we can now generate a bit of good form our season can be right back on track.

To say the season is over is way, way over the top in my opinion. Should be in anyone else's too.

5th in the league and 6 points off automatic promotion. How can the season be over? It's laughable.

Del Boy 82

Season's over. Only question is how far down we'll fall before it ends and whether TM will stick around to see us do it.

Not sure if people are forgetting James Maddison was not in our side that was on a hot streak. Season is far from over, the defensive reinforcements have arrived so let's hope we can kick on. Maybe the pacey Dutch bloke will be given a second thought now depending on other deals in the pipeline. James is still here till the end of the season and maybe the feel the need to play him may not be there now he's "another loan player" in our squad.
I hope lameiras is given a fair chance now he's a similar player, technically gifted with a great touch.
Season is far from over

ClarkeZ

Grow up.

These are the facts:

- Maddison is still a Coventry player until the summer. He needs to impress, he wants to be playing premier league football with Norwich next year. We haven't lost anything with regards to our promotion push. We all knew he was going, just a shame its not for the ridiculous, and unrealistic £10m figure that got branded around Still have all our attacking options who have proven earlier in the season can score all the goals we need. Dry spell or not, we know they can do it.

- We've signed 2 big decent looking defenders to sure up the defence. That was number 1 priority was it not? Play either along side Ricketts in the middle and it will calm him down so he can play his better football.

We have all the tools we need to push for automatics now, hopefully a more secure defence, all the fire power we know can come from the boys up top. Plus Rose, Lorentzon looked decent in their first games. TM knows what he's doing, we have the players now and I firmly believe we are ready to drive up the league now. PUSB, bring on the rest of the season. We need to get behind the team and help push us on, not act like some of the fans here are.

ajsccfc

Armstrong and Murphy play for Newcastle and Norwich, two clubs who also sell upwards like all bar the absolute elite. They won't be bewildered by such a thing.

covmark

Fucking hell, didn't have you down as a drama queen Shmmeee.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

matesx

i wouldnt want to be in the trenches with some of the limp wrists on here

fucksake there should be Prozac adverts on this site

Users who are viewing this thread