Which one opposition team has impressed you so far in the league? (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

I think this is a very poor league but MK Dons impressed me at the Ricoh. Having also seen them on TV I think they may go up. Crewe were decent too.

WillieStanley

Sheff Utd in the league, MK begrudgingly... All they needed was a Goldie and we would have been battered!

stupot07

Yeah sheff utd in the league, MK dons and notts county.

And I was quite impressed with Arlesley, for a team quite a few steps down from us in the pyramid I thought they tried to play football in the right way.

Last edited:

WillieStanley

Annoyingly, even though our form was bad, I think we've looked the better team against most this season.

fernandopartridge

Wasn't particularly impressed by Sheff Utd. Cov were poor in the first half as much as anything, when Cov did play briefly in the second half they had the measure of them.

covcity4life

i have not been impressed by sheff utd either, the usualy scaremongers on this site act like they are barcelona

mk dons for me.

skybluejelly

I thought brentford were pretty good against us especially second half ... If they had of took there chances they could of had 6 against us

Snozzer

MK Dons were the best side we have faced this season, played some lovely stuff. However, our performance at Doncaster on Saturday was definitely better. Thought we were terrific.

Mucca Mad Boys

MK Dons were the best side we have faced this season, played some lovely stuff. However, our performance at Doncaster on Saturday was definitely better. Thought we were terrific.

Considering their deflected goal, I thought we were unlucky to draw this one, in a way.

If they had been the team we faced Saturday, they would've got a hiding.

Jennings and Bailey in the middle would break up their fancy football, they are key to our success IMO.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sheffield Utd and MK Dons

Weren't that impressed with Notts County, didn't think they were good. It was more we was poor on that day

torchomatic

Sheff United in the League and Notts County for me.

Paxman II

None. This league is poor and our recent form is showing just why that is.....if only we had Robin's earlier!

Black6Osprey

I think its pretty clear this league isn't the best and we have only seen 2 or 3 half decent teams against us which makes only 8 wins all the more frustrating. We can't look back and can only hope we can keep this run going and see what team we have left going in to January.

Baginton

I was well impresed with Stevenage, promoted twice in the last few years, no stars just hard working players and went on to claim all three points, McGoldricks first goal for Cov in that game was magnificant.

Obviously Arsenal reserves were quite good.

MK Dons only drew with a lucky deflection so they can't be that good :thinking about:

lordsummerisle

I was well impresed with Stevenage, promoted twice in the last few years, no stars just hard working players and went on to claim all three points, McGoldricks first goal for Cov in that game was magnificant.

Obviously Arsenal reserves were quite good.

MK Dons only drew with a lucky deflection so they can't be that good :thinking about:

You'll have to get a move on with the x-mas beer!

dongonzalos

Certainly not tranmere gob smacked at their position

Probably brentford, also Yeovil purely based on what they are working with

Stevec189

MK Dons were best team, Notts County 2nd but no one is head and shoulders better than us and on Saturday after the opening 2 minutes we were superb! PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread