Where's the pre-season excitement (1 Viewer)

southern_comfort

Facebook User
Iv'e just realized over the last week at work, after listening to the banter of fans of other midland teams, talking about potential new players coming in etc that I'm less excited about the start of a new season than i ever have been in the past. I just don't have any enthusiasm due to the crap and uncertainty of our future.

Sky Blue Harry H

One announcement will change that ........................

"We are playing at the Ricoh long term"

All will be forgotten.

That would be a great start.....................but no way will it be forgotten, or forgiven :slap:

Hadenough

really

That would be a great start.....................but no way will it be forgotten, or forgiven :slap:

is this the news we all await??

What about today's exciting news?

Aaron Phillips has signed for another year.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

yes that Aaron Phillips:thinking about::thinking about:

Gint11

Iv'e just realized over the last week at work, after listening to the banter of fans of other midland teams, talking about potential new players coming in etc that I'm less excited about the start of a new season than i ever have been in the past. I just don't have any enthusiasm due to the crap and uncertainty of our future.

WTF??? Obvious stated.

skybluelee

Really? How odd.

100 miles from Cov.

Give the guy a break! It is pretty bad. We have nothing good going on at all.

The problem you have identified is that if we still actually had a football club, we would have the excitement of the fixtures to discuss, the fact that 442 is the only formation we could ever play (even though the rest of football do not), why have we not made a bid for Rooney (yes thats Wayne not Adam) and who should be our new Manager in September (oh yes in January as well)

Life is a bundle of fun. Live it..........

Should I stop drinking now?

Users who are viewing this thread