Where's dark Knight. ? (1 Viewer)

oggys nose

I think its pretty funny people believe dark knight and snoz (or what ever his name was) but dont believe richard keys when keys obviously has ccfc at heart and these "insiders" are obviously not in the know .

Nick

Administrator
Snozzer who came on was spot on with his posts. I remember the one saying "ranson is going to quit", 2 hours later he had gone..

lordsummerisle

I think its pretty funny people believe dark knight and snoz (or what ever his name was) but dont believe richard keys when keys obviously has ccfc at heart and these "insiders" are obviously not in the know .

These "insiders" never said anything with any clarity, just vague noises.

Exactly like Keys then!

Think you have the wrong idea though, the same ones who idiotically believe anything that Keys says are the same that believe the tripe that people like snoz and darknight come out with.

oggys nose

Keys is obviously close to Joe Elliott and Hoffman so would know certain things and has to be vague as IF conversations are happening then its would be very unprofessional to start telling the world exactly what was going on . Keys cant just go live on air and say what he wants so what he says has to have some substance so for that reason i would take what keys says more than a random person on this forum , in saying that i dont think we really will know the full facts of whats going on for a while yet if at all .

LightMorning

Dark Knight sends his apologies. Said he wouldn't come on here anymore because people didn't believe him, even though everything he said was the whole truth apart from the bits that weren't true at all.

I am the antithesis to Dark Knight and everything I say shall be bullshit, apart from the bits that are true.

kg82

Dark Knight sends his apologies. Said he wouldn't come on here anymore because people didn't believe him, even though everything he said was the whole truth apart from the bits that weren't true at all.

I am the antithesis to Dark Knight and everything I say shall be bullshit, apart from the bits that are true.

Shouldn't your anti-name be light maiden, or something like that - I dont think knight's opposite to morning?!

Grendel

Keys is obviously close to Joe Elliott and Hoffman so would know certain things and has to be vague as IF conversations are happening then its would be very unprofessional to start telling the world exactly what was going on . Keys cant just go live on air and say what he wants so what he says has to have some substance so for that reason i would take what keys says more than a random person on this forum , in saying that i dont think we really will know the full facts of whats going on for a while yet if at all .

I have been reliably informed that Keys knows nothing.

Snozzer

Cheers Nick. I'm certainly not a fantasist but I do have a family link to some of the goings on at CCFC. Some things I get told have come true, some things that get passed on don't but I do try to only post when I'm fairly sure it's not just a load of rubbish. I've told nick quite a few things privately about recent goings on, not so much about the takeover shenanigans but the way Thorn has been treated and a lot of it beggars belief.
Anyway am happy to keep schtum. I enjoy browsing here and happy to keep it that way.
Peace!

Skybluedar

Snozzer good to see you back. As much as I want to say, tell me what you have heard (as I genuinely would like to know), I can see why you would see it as fruitless as more often than not it will be thrown back in your face by some idiot saying that you know nothing. People have their own views, mine is that I think people like Keys, Darknight, Snozzer etc are giving the fans information that they know / or genuinely believe to be the truth, at a time when the club that they "love" are pulling the wool, lying and cheating the fans. Some of these fans are the same people who will believe every word that Sepalla puts in the CET and bad mouth those who have been acting in their interest all along. Anyway, it doesn't surprise me that what's going on behind the scenes at the moment is distgusting, SISU are pushing their weight around, and taking the AVRO thing into account, liquidation (as Keys stated a day before the council did), is a far more realistic possibility than some believe.

Chin up Snozzer and enjoy the 'banter' mate!

Otis

Totally agree.

Now spill the beans as to what's going on or get spit roasted by the hoardes you tight-lipped bastard!!!!

TheBoss

Cheers Nick. I'm certainly not a fantasist but I do have a family link to some of the goings on at CCFC. Some things I get told have come true, some things that get passed on don't but I do try to only post when I'm fairly sure it's not just a load of rubbish. I've told nick quite a few things privately about recent goings on, not so much about the takeover shenanigans but the way Thorn has been treated and a lot of it beggars belief.
Anyway am happy to keep schtum. I enjoy browsing here and happy to keep it that way.
Peace!

Are you John Sillett's Mother?

Snozzer

Haha cheers chaps!
Ok one not so dangerous snippet then. Remember just before the Reading away game the weather was really bad, Rytons pitch was frozen etc. so AT asked the powers that be if the team could train on the Thursday at The Ricoh only to be told no, because they would have to pay people to clean the changing rooms afterwards. I kid you not. Just a small flavour of what AT has been up against this year and one small reason why I refuse to blame him for us dropping to league 1.
Believe me I have many more this is just the least potentially slanderous one!

rob9872

Surely the youth team are capable of cleaning changing rooms out for no cost? I know they are all mollycoddled these days but I would have thought this kind of thing was part of the grounding they all need, just like cleaning boots etc.

CCFC123

Surely the youth team are capable of cleaning changing rooms out for no cost? I know they are all mollycoddled these days but I would have thought this kind of thing was part of the grounding they all need, just like cleaning boots etc.

there not allowed anymore under f.a. Rules to do boots, tea, clean rooms and terraces.

rob9872

That's just mental. How the fk can they get away with stuff like that? I have a line on my job description that reads "any other duties" joke that we have available resource that will do good to learn some life lessons and some twat at the FA prevents us from using it - which in the case above means that it cost us training. Prevented from playing football by the FA :(

ccfcway

That's just mental. How the fk can they get away with stuff like that? I have a line on my job description that reads "any other duties" joke that we have available resource that will do good to learn some life lessons and some twat at the FA prevents us from using it - which in the case above means that it cost us training. Prevented from playing football by the FA :(

maybe you could have done it then rob ?

rob9872

I would have been more than happy to and perhaps we might have stayed up :)

Perryccfc

Haha cheers chaps!
Ok one not so dangerous snippet then. Remember just before the Reading away game the weather was really bad, Rytons pitch was frozen etc. so AT asked the powers that be if the team could train on the Thursday at The Ricoh only to be told no, because they would have to pay people to clean the changing rooms afterwards. I kid you not. Just a small flavour of what AT has been up against this year and one small reason why I refuse to blame him for us dropping to league 1.

That is an absolute disgrace! Fighting for our lives and they refuse to pay a few quid to get someone to clean after? What a complete joke. How thorn has managed to bite his tongue all this time beggars belief. Utterly disgraceful!

singers_pore

Haha cheers chaps!

This kind of thing really annoys me. If we are really that stuck for cash then why didn't the likes of John Clarke pitch in to help clean up the changing rooms. He could do with the exercise and losing some of that blubber.:D

Users who are viewing this thread