Where to sit? (1 Viewer)

Robccfc87

Hi guys, me and a pal are travelling down for the game and we normally go into “singers” corner. With the current layout can anyone help me with a good block to book tickets in so we can have a good ol singsong?
Cheers.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hi guys, me and a pal are travelling down for the game and we normally go into “singers” corner. With the current layout can anyone help me with a good block to book tickets in so we can have a good ol singsong?
Cheers.

Block 20 need some help. 😂

Terry_dactyl

I just bought my tickets for block 20. I’m dragging Mrs Dactyl along for this one. I think she quite fancies Callum O’Hare…so it’ll be a treat for her.

I’m going to open up about something…I have gone to a handful of home games each season since we moved to the ricoh, and I can never find my way around it. I always end up doing a complete lap of the place before finding the right turnstile.I find this kind of embarrassing. I don’t know our home ground! I never had this problem at HR.
I’m hoping things will have improved now we’re at the CBS.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I just bought my tickets for block 20. I’m dragging Mrs Dactyl along for this one. I think she quite fancies Callum O’Hare…so it’ll be a treat for her.

I’m going to open up about something…I have gone to a handful of home games each season since we moved to the ricoh, and I can never find my way around it. I always end up doing a complete lap of the place before finding the right turnstile.I find this kind of embarrassing. I don’t know our home ground! I never had this problem at HR.
I’m hoping things will have improved now we’re at the CBS.

You do realise the CBS and RICOH are the same stadium. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread