Where is he? (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Wouldn't it be fun if Hoffman suddenly turned up with investors in an attempt to buy the Higgs shares or even take over the entire ACL?
If Hoffman really want to take over the club, that would be an interesting first move.

wingy

Wouldn't it be fun if Hoffman suddenly turned up with investors in an attempt to buy the Higgs shares or even take over the entire ACL?
If Hoffman really want to take over the club, that would be an interesting first move.

Wheres the Prince when you need him?:);)

So he promises to pay of our debts and give us £30 million to spend on new players, then he disappears. Why make those promises if you're not gonna back them up

MayallMan

Because the telegraph ruined the.deal.by revealing who the chinese invester(s) were, when they were asked not to

DazzleTommyDazzle

So he promises to pay of our debts and give us £30 million to spend on new players, then he disappears. Why make those promises if you're not gonna back them up

Promised to pay off all our debts and give £30 m for new players - think that's a figment of your imagination.

As I recall, the proposal that was talked about was £10m to buy out SISU (including all their loans), £10m to cover running costs and £10m for players.

Otis

Hoffman has been looking for investors who want to take over the club, not take over the club himself though.

wingy

Why should he or anyone pay over the odds to sisu when the club is worthless?

I think Godiva's point is it would Trump Sisu and they'd have to accept whatever a liquidation value in ARVO would produce .I think some dreamt this

could possibly be a scenario at some point along the line ,the club reunited with the Stadium with what one would hope are coventry minded

people.Clean slate etc ,unfortunately the people he was courting have drifted away .

Godiva

Why should he or anyone pay over the odds to sisu when the club is worthless?

Exactly.

But if he (his investors) owned ACL, he could have the club pay the full rent or get a winding up petition issued.
Sisu would never be able to get their hands on the stadium and their mission here would have no purpose.
So all what is left is for Hoffman's investors would be buying out the ARVO charge for a little more than what the assets could be sold for.

Next summer would be a good timing.

wingy

So long as they're not going to end up in court like that Spiker guy at Portsmouth Valliant.

cloughie

I think Godiva's point is it would Trump Sisu and they'd have to accept whatever a liquidation value in ARVO would produce .

As I understand there are investors waiting and waiting for sisu to bottom out and as said take what they can get.

Yet for sisu admin means more money than liquidation as it is a barttering tool with the investors, who they will be well aware of hovering. yes Liquidation means avro own what is left but admin means 10 points liquidation means nearer 10 leagues

So admin means a higher value exit for sisu ..............still.with tails between their legs

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread