Where are we playing next season? (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Seems to be the new trend now for excuses not to go.

Let's face it, SISU have been a disaster, they've made many fans question their love for football, ripped a fanbase apart, and took us to the bottom.

But then they done the unthinkable, bringing back Robins, who, let's be honest, would of guessed him coming back? I certainly didn't, I could of picked 100 managers and still never mentioned Robins.

I know I'm a fine one to talk about this, but when you're AWOL to something you love, you see it all, from both sides.

And from the word go this summer, we seen a change in the club that we've been waiting years for, we had a glimpse of it under Mowbary, and we see it now after the start we've had, everyone being positive.

So it all leads to this question, where are we playing next season? I'm confident enough to say we'll be at The Ricoh, our owners really can't be stupid enough to move us away again, Wasps can't be stupid enough to get rid of an income they need. Common sense should prevail to answer the question to all those demanding to know where we'll play. It's a poor excuse not to go watch the team you love.

Some might see it as me being hypercritical, that's fine, my hands are up, I wasted to much time on SISU and politics of CCFC, I went back to where I began, loving CCFC and matchdays.

Most of you NOPM could do too, just remember this, you're not hurting SISU, you're only hurting yourself.

Have a good day PUSB.

covcity4life

ricoh hopefully on new rent deal. old rent deal got us checkatrade and league 2 promotion(hopefully)

new rent deal league 1 and championship promotion

then we buy stadium and win prem

giphy.gif

NortonSkyBlue

I think that Wasps realize that a stadium built for Coventry City not being home to Coventry City is not going to win the hearts and minds of our fair citizens.
I don't for one minute think they would lose any sleep if it was our decision to leave and I suspect the the money we give them is pocket change in the grand scale of things.
On the basis that our leaders apply some humility and common sense then I suspect we will be residents for the next few seasons at least. I hope that is the case.

clint van damme

sisu want out, they're going through the motions with the appeal.
If something hasn't happened before the end of the season with regard to their tenure then I'm fairly sure they'll come to an agreement with wasps as I'd imagine the club will be easier to offload if it's tied into a deal at the Ricoh.
Looks like wasps will be our insect overlords for some time! Me saying this pretty much guarantees we'll be at Nuneaton this time next year!!

shmmeee

We’re gonna win the league and the Checkatrade double, immediately after we gain promotion every single person at Wembley buys a season ticket giving us the funds to buy the Ricoh and add an extra tier.

Next season we storm League one in a 50k capacity fortress.

Or probably another short term rental deal with Wasps.

RFC

I'd put money on us being at the Ricoh.

I am still liking the intruder on the skybluebeduff account, he can stay.

There will always be excuses not to go, the positivity around CCFC seems to freak people out.

Hmmmmm I think it might be difficult to accommodate football at the Ricoh if a certain party gets their way and some planned changes by the PL & FL come into force.

Captain Dart

Another RFC exclusive. I'm now more confident than ever that we'll be at the Ricoh still for the foreseeable future.
RFC the man/woman (not sure) who confidently asserted SISU were building a new stadium and just licks the SISU arse. He/she knows nothing, believes almost anything.

To be honest that's pretty fanciful as they're pressing ahead with the new stadium.

Please do check out the facts, an important meeting taking place in the very near future! PUSB!

The deal would not be sustainable in the Championship or above!

Gross revenue of ALL income streams from wholly owned stadium 364 days a year the only answer long term, FIFA FP rules.

bawtryneal

sisu want out, they're going through the motions with the appeal.
If something hasn't happened before the end of the season with regard to their tenure then I'm fairly sure they'll come to an agreement with wasps as I'd imagine the club will be easier to offload if it's tied into a deal at the Ricoh.
Looks like wasps will be our insect overlords for some time! Me saying this pretty much guarantees we'll be at Nuneaton this time next year!!

Me thinks Wasps will be our next owners and it may be sooner than we all imagine.

fernandopartridge

I am not sure why the question has been asked. SISU have previously stated that they want to discuss a further term of staying at the Ricoh. It's up to Wasps really.

Brylowes

I am not sure why the question has been asked. SISU have previously stated that they want to discuss a further term of staying at the Ricoh. It's up to Wasps really.
Regardless of who's decision it is to make, the question of where we will be playing
Next season is still valid.

Nick

Administrator
Give Bry something to be angry about quickly FFS, he is breaking out in a sweat and shaking. Inject him with something he can blame on SISU to mask over any positivity of CCFC.

Brylowes

Oh sorry. I thought the question was 'where will we be playing next season.
And not
Is it a valid excuse for not going this season.

Nick

Administrator
Oh sorry. I thought the question was 'where will we be playing next season.
And not
Is it a valid excuse for not going this season.

I guess you also get worked up about headlines without reading the content and information within? ;)

Brylowes

I guess you also get worked up about headlines without reading the content and information within? ;)
Nick would you rather I just didn't post, my view differs from yours but that doesn't make My view invalid,
I have continually stated I attend games home and away, do you think I do that hoping to see us lose.

Nick

Administrator
Nick would you rather I just didn't post, my view differs from yours but that doesn't make My view invalid,
I have continually stated I attend games home and away, do you think I do that hoping to see us lose.

I was referring to the first line of the original post ;)

Post what you want, nobody has said your view is invalid they have just disagreed.

bawtryneal

So getting rid of owners we hate, to be bought by...owners we hate? Great!!

Why do we hate Wasps. What have they done wrong
All they did was cease an opportunity that was presented to them and are making the best of it.
I appreciate as a CCFC fan I find it hard to acknowledge the fact but it is true.

SkyBlueZack

Why do we hate Wasps. What have they done wrong
All they did was cease an opportunity that was presented to them and are making the best of it.
I appreciate as a CCFC fan I find it hard to acknowledge the fact but it is true.
Hypocrisy and double standards at it's finest. Moan that ccfc were moved yet applaud wasps for it. Unbelievable.

SkyBlueZack

Oh and presented to them. Is that inferring the council went to them? Or were they actively looking to move wasps out of their traditional location? A real estate company with a rugby club attached to it was what their chairman or whoever he is said.

Users who are viewing this thread