Where are the Moaners !!! (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

The "moaners" are happy that we now have a decent manager in, though were called "moaners" for stating the obvious that the previous permanent manager was shite.

Thank God for the moaners eh?

torchomatic

I think he means The Disappeared, those who only post when we lose. I can think of a few.

Otis

Seriously?

15 mins after a game that ended in a fantastic victory and the only thread you could think to start was a negative one about moaners?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Tonight is a night for positivity. Can't believe people now at this moment in time would want to cause arguments and gloat.

Saddened that you chose to create this thread now

Positivity. Tuesday could see us in the top 6.

covboy9

proves we arn't a one man team, i've defended elliott all season he's excellent at this level. Hope mcg was there today and maybe give himself a reality check

Otis

We are not a one man team and never have been.

All people have said is that DMC's contribution has been massive!

torchomatic

Agree. Couldn't see what he'd done wrong, he played well when I've seen him.

proves we arn't a one man team, i've defended elliott all season he's excellent at this level. Hope mcg was there today and maybe give himself a reality check

Otis

He's had good pedigree behind him, just seemed to have been pushed out of the limelight.

Another player scoring goals and putting pressure on places can only be a good thing.

CUS Wyken

People moaned when Thorn was in charge and now we have a proper manager we see what team this is capable off. That is all

Otis

He's here.

We're all here.

All City fans need to unite. And everyone who can make it on Tuesday should go!! We need you!!!

covcity4life

Next time u wanna unite don't talk down to those whobbelieve in promotion then

If stupor weren't such a dick to me snd othets I wudnt give him hard time now

Grendel

I would be interested to hear pagm1's assessment of today's result.

stupot07

Next time u wanna unite don't talk down to those whobbelieve in promotion then

If stupor weren't such a dick to me snd othets I wudnt give him hard time now

Disagreeing with you (at the time) makes me a dick?

I don't think I've every been a dick to anyone on here, where as you have called me stupidpot, suggest that I am a chav, suggest that I failed gcse pe (I didn't even do it), and mentioned me in every other post you make..

I am ecstatic we won, I would be jubilant if we get promoted.i'm a Cov fan.

Otis

Just shows that getting rid of AT was the right and proper thing to do.

No way would we have had this kind of run under him.

Otis

Have to say that Stupot has got to be amongst the very best posters on this forum.

Always rational and reasoned. Never aggressive and a thoroughly all round good egg.

Make the cheque out to cash please!

shmmeee

Seriously?

15 mins after a game that ended in a fantastic victory and the only thread you could think to start was a negative one about moaners?

Tonight is a night for positivity. Can't believe people now at this moment in time would want to cause arguments and gloat.

I found one! :D

BackRoomRummermill

Seriously?

I think you need to understand Irony OTIS :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread