where are the loan signings (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

I am sick to death that the cet keep printing new loan signing this week looking at a few strikers things bubbling along nicely.Then nothing happens we let players go all the time but it seems we dont know how to bring them in.there's pro players out their with no club come on city bring in some experince give the lads a fighting chance.of topic whats happening with the hoff. pusb

rob9872

The manager and the chairman are working extremely hard on them and will leave no stone unturned in their quest for the right signing.

has anyone noticed andy turner hasnt been doing the telegraph sport for a while now, possibly holiday, but i find alan poole the most biased thorn-sisu loving guy out there, its disgraceful he is using his personal opinion to print what is quite frankly bullshit, the guy is as clueless as thorn

I am sick to death of people failing to read all the words in the very same articles such as 'hopefully', 'should be', 'would love to'.

Admittedly it's a pain not being able to strengthen the squad, but the bottom line is we as fans weren't promised loan signings, we were promised that loan signings would be looked into. Big difference.

stupot07

I suspect we need to off load another player first, possibly Eastwood, before we can get in another loan or two

ashbyjan

I suspect that there are players we would like but cannot afford their wages eg: Kitson or we would like but they don't want to come here eg: Hulse or there simply aren't that many useful options out there. Haven't noticed any real realistic experienced striking gems joining other Championship clubs clubs from the Prem or have I missed someone?

operationprem

I suspect that there are players we would like but cannot afford their wages eg: Kitson or we would like but they don't want to come here eg: Hulse or there simply aren't that many useful options out there. Haven't noticed any real realistic experienced striking gems joining other Championship clubs clubs from the Prem or have I missed someone?

Jason Roberts

ashbyjan

I did say realistic - Jason Roberts signed by Reading on a permanent contract and at 30k a week his wages would be way above what we could afford, even if he did take a substantial cut to join a club heading for League 1.

CUS Wyken

I am sick to death of people failing to read all the words in the very same articles such as 'hopefully', 'should be', 'would love to'.

Admittedly it's a pain not being able to strengthen the squad, but the bottom line is we as fans weren't promised loan signings, we were promised that loan signings would be looked into. Big difference.

Why say anything then?

Like Thorn that night for the cockney supporters saying Hulse and the other fella were our main targets. Has Hulse actually gone anywhere since? If so more bollocks?

Brighton Sky Blue

Why say anything then?

Like Thorn that night for the cockney supporters saying Hulse and the other fella were our main targets. Has Hulse actually gone anywhere since? If so more bollocks?

Mark Hughes decided to include him in QPR's 25 man squad this half of the season and has reincluded him in the first team squad.

Why say anything then?

My argument isn't about whether Thorn should say anything in the first place, it's about what he does say being grossly misinterpreted by what seems like a surprisingly large number of people. Whether or not this is an honest misunderstaing of reading a quote wrong, or it's people jumping at the chance to take part in the increasingly popular art of 'Thorn bashing' i just don't know :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread