where and at what time is the cva meeting being held tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

intercity

anyone got a heads up on what time the meeting kicks off tomorrow?cheers

Sky Blue Harry H

anyone got a heads up on what time the meeting kicks off tomorrow?cheers

Coventry vicars association meeting start at St John the Divine Church in Willenhall at 9.30am

Betty's making the scones as usual and attendees are reminded to park at the rear of the building, due to the local scallies absconding with the vehicles.

Agenda: 9.30 Coffee
9.45 Review of annual accounts (Father Tim has not yet signed them off, so may be a slight delay)
10.15 Proposed sale of Willenhall playing fields to unknown bidder (Father Tim leading project team)
10.45 Bettys scones (donations to Father Tim)
11.00 Sacking of choirboys to save on cost of hymn books
12.00 Any other business (than Father Tim's););)

jesus-wept

What happens at this meeting. Do they use a show of hands if so does Fisher as he seems to be a director of all the sisu lot move from seat to seat ?

Sky Blue Harry H

What happens at this meeting. Do they use a show of hands if so does Fisher as he seems to be a director of all the sisu lot move from seat to seat ?

Jesus - I would have thought you knew what went on inside the house of God. (and we never, ever refer to ....he who must not be named ....in full, only ever Father Tim;)

jesus-wept

"they have turned my Father's house into a den of thieves"....Matthew 21--13

deanocity3

Coventry vicars association meeting start at St John the Divine Church in Willenhall at 9.30am

Betty's making the scones as usual and attendees are reminded to park at the rear of the building, due to the local scallies absconding with the vehicles.

Agenda: 9.30 Coffee
9.45 Review of annual accounts (Father Tim has not yet signed them off, so may be a slight delay)
10.15 Proposed sale of Willenhall playing fields to unknown bidder (Father Tim leading project team)
10.45 Bettys scones (donations to Father Tim)
11.00 Sacking of choirboys to save on cost of hymn books
12.00 Any other business (than Father Tim's););)

I know Trina the female vicar there

covkid53

In Broadgate at 11 am, followed by Fishface's public flogging at the base of Godiva, then rotten fruit and mouldy egg throwing in the stocks in Bayley lane.

How good would that be ?

But, I doubt we will see any of the protagonists in Coventry again, 7000 reasons yesterday and 23000 more standing by. Be scared Fishy, Faggy and Septic.... be very scared.

The process will be that all the creditors will vote, Appleton will count the votes and Fisher will tell him that SISU claim a victory whatever the result of the count.

Ripbuster

The process will be that all the creditors will vote, Appleton will count the votes and Fisher will tell him that SISU claim a victory whatever the result of the count.

Sincerely hope there's no more than ten creditors or someone may have to take their shoes and socks off..:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread