when do u think we will have a woman manager? (1 Viewer)

C

COV & VILLA

it carn't be that far off can it :?: i think it will be within the next 15 years. we have women match officials & directors & lots of really good ladies footy teams. some of our leading supporters r women like jess & zoe the model & natalie cox so i think it will be good 4 women to manage teams. i think the players would have a lot more respect for a woman & would b better motifated. i would luv to manage cov or villa when i am older.

x

lew

Never!!!! :twisted: Without being sexist, its not called a mans game for nothing. If the female commentator on MOTD isnt proof enough that women shouldnt have anything to do with mens football then i think Mike Newell needs to get high up in the F.A ranks sharpish

Nick

Administrator
I never thought there would be a woman linesperson and ref but there is now...

It is not sexist but I think they should use womens linespeople, refs etc in Womens football :)

J

JuanDan petrolman

woman managers hahahahhaaha

you truly are a thick brummy

Bluegirl

I dont like to see women in football - officiating or playing.
There are some things I just prefer to see men doing.......
BG

wingy

Can see AndreasB attracted to this one .
.Nice to see my daughter referenced In the OP,sadly life and responsibility have taken over and she's dropped the CITY,more's the pity .

Considering It appears to be a subject started by a young un ,It's a decent topic for debate .

Astute

SISU are managed by a woman. So our club is already run by one.

pusbccfc

Linesmen and Referees are different though.

Some may argue that if it's played by men then it should be managed by men. It's like asking when will women play in our leagues.

ajsccfc

Not really, women won't play because of the physical differences between gender, something that doesn't apply off-field. It won't happen because management is largely a conveyor belt that starts with a playing career with a few scant exceptions.

That lew post in reply's a bit of a state.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Who the heck found this old thread from Feb 2008? :claping hands:

ccfcway

its pretty timely to be honest.

The Rooney rule insisting clubs interview a black or ethnic origin candidate is designed to discourage racism (if it exists at that level !!).

We really cant be far off having to interview women for the role as well ?

Evo1883

I do t think the football league is too many years off a female manager now tbh , would be interesting

We'll be getting a woman manager just after the really cool male American black manager is sacked and before the little grey guy from outer space is installed in a successful intergalactic take-over of the club.

mds

Karen Brady was probably as close as we have been, can see it myself but not in my lifetime!

Hobo

My faith in SP has just tumbled and my love of Helena Costa just started to grow. Could she really be worse than what we have had over the years?

Better looking than Ian Dowie for starters.

Users who are viewing this thread