When and where is the JR appeal hearing? (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Anybody know?

Otis

Was wondering the exact same thing yesterday.

Maybe Sisu are keeping schtum until they get the yay or nay on this. Eggs all in one basket maybe?

Hobo

More importantly the club cannot begin to move forward until this is finally shelved once and for all.

J

Jack Griffin

So no one knows?

Where is Simon Gilbert when you need him, slacker.. :)

torchomatic

You'll have time to wash your council scarf, don't worry.

J

Jack Griffin

Still nothing, only 2 days left?

"The Court of Appeal will now rule on whether if the club’s lawyers can formally appeal between October 10 and October 31."

Block19

I can't see what SISU would gain from this now the council share has been sold. I thought idea was to say the council money had been the wrong use of tax payers money. That money now has been repayed. So what would be achieved

J

Jack Griffin

I can't see what SISU would gain from this now the council share has been sold. I thought idea was to say the council money had been the wrong use of tax payers money. That money now has been repayed. So what would be achieved

Would be nice if Simon could find out.. suspense is killing me.

skybluetony176

It's hard to see isn't it. I would imagine that Wasps hedge fund have a back up plan should the loan have to be repaid and I would think SISU will have trouble proving that they were forced out of the Ricoh and need compensating for it as clearly there was a deal to stay if you were willing to pursue it, our return being the proof of that.

oldfiver

Has it been repaid?

So far as we know -

All that has happened is CCC have given away ( sorry sold ) its Shares in ACL

ACL still has the loan on some preferential terms.

MichaelCCFC

I wasn't talking about them. Only the other thousand times those terms have been posted on this forum.

So you think all the comments about Jack and others being council lovers, collecting council minutes, having a council scarf etc etc are ok then?

DazzleTommyDazzle

So you think all the comments about Jack and others being council lovers, collecting council minutes, having a council scarf etc etc are ok then?

The intention of all such "insults" - SISU lover, Council lover etc - is to belittle the target.

The effect of all such insults is to diminish the writer.

Block19

Has it been repaid?

So far as we know -

All that has happened is CCC have given away ( sorry sold ) its Shares in ACL

ACL still has the loan on some preferential terms.

It was reported in the cov tel on the 7th October that the wasps would take the 14.4 million loan on as part of the deal

oldfiver

I assume if CCFC manage to get a 50% share in ACL they pick up half that as well. (Plus half of any assets)

No they get 50% of the issued shares

All the debt lies in ACL no matter what happens to shares or who owns them

If one shareholder goes bust the debt is still 100% in ACL

Grendel

I assume if CCFC manage to get a 50% share in ACL they pick up half that as well. (Plus half of any assets)

No as I assume the loan has been discharged so there will be a new lending source which raised the capital to buy the loan.

ACL will then meet the payments of that loan.

Astute

No they get 50% of the issued shares

All the debt lies in ACL no matter what happens to shares or who owns them

If one shareholder goes bust the debt is still 100% in ACL

And the other side gets the chance of getting the other 50%.......which is what SISU want isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread