Whats the worst away following in recent times? (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Stolen from GMK, 152 went up to Burnley on Tuesday. Has there been a worse away following from us? Lowest I personally have been a part of is probably 500 or so.

CovLis86

It is pretty shocking isnt it, but I dont think its that surprising with the club in the situation it is in.

Ned

Yep. We have been bored into submission. It's sad, I used to go to every home game and a lot of the away ones, hundreds and hundreds of games and I'd be listening on the radio if I couldn't get there. But after a decade of mid-table Championship and a lot of going out early in the cups because we play the reserves, I just don't care anymore. Only looked a minute or so ago at the score against Preston, didn't even know we were playing. Saw we were 1-0 down to the bottom of the table side and laughed to myself a bit. So depressing at the moment

Coventry La La La

Yep. We have been bored into submission. It's sad, I used to go to every home game and a lot of the away ones, hundreds and hundreds of games and I'd be listening on the radio if I couldn't get there. But after a decade of mid-table Championship and a lot of going out early in the cups because we play the reserves, I just don't care anymore. Only looked a minute or so ago at the score against Preston, didn't even know we were playing. Saw we were 1-0 down to the bottom of the table side and laughed to myself a bit. So depressing at the moment

1-1 now Mr.Misreble:) :wave:

Covstu

Personally really starting to care less about results and half of me wants to get relegated to see if anything will happen behind the scenes. Then my brain engages and realises that this would be disasterous unless we had some decent financial backing and can come back up!!

sky_blue_up_north

I was at both games (Burnley & Swansea), our support will continue to decline home and away until we start to prove we have a chance of doing something, which is unlikely this season, look forward to 10K gates at the Ricoh next season

Covstu

But that is the problem, we are losing money at a considerable rate and no matter what offers the club have, this will not change unless something on the pitch changes. I can see there being another 13-14K attendance against Watford (depending on how many they bring). Sad times, if the club are looking for investors they need to do something about quick.

Users who are viewing this thread