What's the point? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Anymore.

Season over once again before it starts and the owners having no intention of doing the right thing

ccfcway

i just cant let go. for me, its like a dying relative. You know they aren't what they used to be, but you can still fell the affection and love for them, and despite you know you cant do anything, you have to hold on and hope

RFC

Anymore.

Season over once again before it starts and the owners having no intention of doing the right thing

Why & how do you know that?

For a start looking forward to tomorrow & will be there, secondly why is the season over ?

You need to wake-up and get real.

If I was the owner, I 'd appeal.

Doesn't mean they're right or will win.

Must take a reality check & look at the bigger picture, have a great evening.

Samo

Anymore.

What ever was the point? Is it so much different? Did you used to think we'd win the Prem?

letsallsingtogether

For a start looking forward to tomorrow & will be there, secondly why is the season over ?

Brilliant!! Reality Check coming from you heard it all now well enjoy yourself in that shithole tomorrow even more embarrassing now the side is gone.
Oh well at least they can blame the building of the new stand for the drop in attendance.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why would you appeal? Serious question by the way.

You have missed an R off your initial-ism!

Really
Rabidly
Fuc"^ng
Clueless.

Last edited:

blueflint

what an utter shambles and still peeps like RFC will follow them our owners don't deserve them but the followers may deserve the owners

RFC

Why would you appeal? Serious question by the way.

Take another look!

£14 million 'bail-out' ( no consultation or discussion ) with a company they have a 50% vested interest in ) with a 43 YEAR LOAN.

Where would you or I get a 43 year mortgage or loan????????????????!!??

Not rocket science, is it?

RedSalmon

Take another look!

£14 million 'bail-out' ( no consultation or discussion ) with a company they have a 50% vested interest in ) with a 43 YEAR LOAN.

What on earth would you know about "rocket science"?

You talk nothing but drivel.

GaryPendrysEyes

Take another look!

err a Bank, which was an option.
I think you might find a Judge looked in great detail at this and found Jacques Merde.

lifelongcityfan

Take another look!

I wouldnt lend you 5 pence for 2 days. you really are the most obnoxious poster on here..HELP!

You clearly know nothing about finance , and anything else for that matter. You are either very stupid and gullible or a WUM, I havent made my mind up yet

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Take another look!

So how much you actually know?
Like has been said before you really need to think before you keep posting the same old drivel you weren't right the first time

letsallsingtogether

Season Atkinson got given all his money to spunk, never quite thought we'd win the thing ;) but did think this was the time I could look forward to us actually being top half and more.

Then we beat Man City(?) 2-1, isaias looked a star, Telfer(!) looked something special.

Then for the rest of the season I had to spend my time drinking rather than watching the games ;)
Always had faith in those days always looked on the bright side.
Shame we have been dragged down to this level never would have believed this could happen gutted totally gutted.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Take another look!

So you know more than a High Court Judge?

NorthernWisdom

Always had faith in those days always looked on the bright side.
Shame we have been dragged down to this level never would have believed this could happen gutted totally gutted.

Actually they're not quite the same, but:

Not so many years ago Hull were locked out their ground by their landlord, on their knees.

Not so many years ago Brighton were without a ground and playing in Gillingham.

Not so long ago Burnley were a game away from dropping out the league.

Not so long ago someone wanted to build an Asda on Molyneux.

Not so long ago St Andrews was a total dump, the club had next to no fans left and was as good as gone.

If they can all turn it around... so can we.

swisstony

RFC is a WUM !!!!!
Just ignore him,we are all feeling pissed off but stop feeding the twat !!
Like a petulant child,ignore it for long enough and it will go away !

fernandopartridge

The point is that it's still Coventry City they still play in Sky Blue. There are at least 23 opportunities to watch them play away from Sixfields.

Ps. It's virtually always been a struggle regardless of the league we're in.

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Astute

Actually they're not quite the same, but:

Not so many years ago Hull were locked out their ground by their landlord, on their knees.

Not so many years ago Brighton were without a ground and playing in Gillingham.

Not so long ago Burnley were a game away from dropping out the league.

Not so long ago someone wanted to build an Asda on Molyneux.

Not so long ago St Andrews was a total dump, the club had next to no fans left and was as good as gone.

If they can all turn it around... so can we.

But how many of them were run like our club where they have got us relegated and don't seem to want our club to progress?

Chez78

Forget the season over bit, please expand on wake-up and get real, why u would appeal.

Most cov fans have been living in the real world for many years and most of us knew the reality of relegation from the prem. the reality of our current situation and the ease of putting it right or as your crew call it "build bridges" is plain for all to see. The reason for appealing a lost cause which potentially alienates the majority of your fan base is not quite so obvious.

So as many have called for before please explain the simple logic behind your comments as I'm sure most of the RFC fan/hate club would love to be enlightened by your unique inside logic.

Astute

All of them.

I didn't know that they all moved their clubs away from where they should be whilst putting the blame on everyone else, kept up with litigation when they more or less know they will lose and pretended to build a stadium amongst other things.

I now await the next release from them where they blame ACL for not negotiating our clubs return.

Users who are viewing this thread