What's happened to Vincelot? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Looked a brut of a player till Xmas and now seems to be a liability in midfield.

He isn't the youngest player in the team and will turn 31 this year. Wondering if his engine is starting to burn out? He's all about being an all action midfield player but is he on the decline?

ConnorDevine

Who hasn't looked sloppy since Christmas, I'd imagine like everyone he was a bit low on confidence or just deflated by losing constantly

Terry Gibson's perm

Playing alone in midfield is hard when your partner there plays more with the centre backs and then for half a game only.

No Way Back

The thing is you can understand youngsters losing confidence but when players are in their 30's & been playing a good few years surely they're tougher than that ?

Gazolba

He changed from Vincelot to Vincenotmuch.

skybluegod

The thing is you can understand youngsters losing confidence but when players are in their 30's & been playing a good few years surely they're tougher than that ?

That can't be a serious suggestion? It doesn't matter what age you are, you are always susceptible to a loss of confidence or form. If you have a bad experience from a previous match, then your confidence will likely be affected in some way the next match, that doesn't change with age. While you may have experienced, such things before, if you keep putting in bad performances as a team or individual then it's going to affect his confidence no matter what.

higgs

Hadn't he a bad injury last season maybe taken its toll on him now with playing so many games hopefully he be back to his best next season after a rest

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread