What's gone off then?? (1 Viewer)

WhiteyBFC

I've not got the time to read through every thread, but I take it there's a degree of bad feeling surrounding Mark's departure?

All I'm aware of is that he's now Huddersfield manager.

How was his tenure in your opinions?

As you may be aware, I posted a thread on here in September giving you a Barnsley perspective.
I didn't foresee this happening just 5 months later.

From the outside though, it's clear that Mark is making a bit of a name for himself so far as leaving clubs under strange circumstances goes.

Rotherham, us and now you lot.

And to a club no bigger than Cov, who could easily be back in League One next season.

Football eh? Fickle.

When I posted on here 5 months ago I was still in support of our now ex manager Keith Hill.

Wow. The absolute slide from then on in was bloody unbearable.

And no way did we expect his best mate and assistant to get the job and guide us to 6 wins in 7 games.

As I say, football eh?

WhiteyBFC

Let's hope that our fortunes take the same sort of turn that yours did when Hill was given the tin tack.
I hope so. Believe me, every weekend I've cheered as he guided you further up the table. I especially cheered your recent victory at the Blunts of Bumhole Lane. I was hoping you'd stop them and Donny going up. Maybe you still can/will?

Good luck to you.

kg82

His stats don't lie, he was brilliant for us, changed our season right around. There's a certain degree of bitterness over something he said not so long ago and the way his departure has come about.

bigdave740

I hope so. Believe me, every weekend I've cheered as he guided you further up the table. I especially cheered your recent victory at the Blunts of Bumhole Lane. I was hoping you'd stop them and Donny going up. Maybe you still can/will?

Good luck to you.

Thanks whitey bfc us city fans are not happy with what's going on down here hope you stay up and send uddersfield down good luck for the rest of the season mate

mark82

You were right Whitey and you probably took some stick for it at the time. Good luck to Barnsley for the rest of the season. Keep an eye out for your results as you are now my local team!

Users who are viewing this thread