What's George Thomas up to ..? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Is he busy, and can we have him back on loan for the rest of the season please ?

Adge

Watching his now delivered checkatrade trophy DVD maybe.

Londonccfcfan

What a waste of talent, still can't get on Leicester bench when they have half a dozen players missing.

This chap needs to go out on loan. We certainly could do with him....let's pull a rabbit out the hat.

Otis

What a waste of talent, still can't get on Leicester bench when they have half a dozen players missing.

This chap needs to go out on loan. We certainly could do with him....let's pull a rabbit out the hat.
It was too big a leap for him. Surely no-one was expecting him straight into the Leicester first team squad were they?

I am guessing it will be next year before he will get a realistic opportunity to break through.

Londonccfcfan

It was too big a leap for him. Surely no-one was expecting him straight into the Leicester first team squad were they?

I am guessing it will be next year before he will get a realistic opportunity to break through.

He needs to go out on loan. I'm still not counting us out.

Adge

He won’t really get a look in let’s be honest. May get a game in the League cup on the bench in a competition they are not that fussed with.

SlowerThanPlatt

He won’t really get a look in let’s be honest. May get a game in the League cup on the bench in a competition they are not that fussed with.
He was on the bench against Liverpool in the Premier League Adge. Another factually incorrect post from you, nothing can beat your one about Baker-Richardson though

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Prob eould have been better off hsving a season of league 2 before moving on. He would have scored alot for us i think
He cashed in whilst he was on a good run. If he’d stayed and picked up a Jones like injury I doubt a PL side would have come in for him this summer.

He’ll probably make in his 3 years there what he’d make in a 15 year career in L1 & L2.

BlueElephant

I watched him in a pre-season game last season against Rugby Town and it's fair say he couldn't hit a barn door - I recall him missing several easy one-on-ones.

So to end the season signing for a premier league club is great business for the player and anyone in his position would've moved.

Sick Boy

Those thinking we could get him back on loan need to move on from this. They're not going to loan him out to a league 2 side, especially after he played league 1 football last season. They'd be looking to send him to a league 1 or championship side if they were going to loan him out.

torchomatic

Thomas (and Bigi) was silly going to Leicester although it was perfectly understandable. Maddison and Wilson did it the right way, signing for a club in the Championship where they were likely to play and develop their game.

Users who are viewing this thread