Whatever the league.... (1 Viewer)

Macca

This is all I ever ask for. You know you get sarcastic posts "where are all the moaners". Well I guess over the past few years you could include me as one of them. And why the hell not. Ineffective managers, poor entertainment, players not interested, dire football, low goal scoring and wins in short supply. I think we ve had the right to moan and frankly fans of other clubs would have been far more vicious, Blackburn anyone?

I don t expect trophies, the premiership or European football. I m not a glory hunter, wrong choice of club if so. What's happening now is all I ask for, I don t care if its the third tier. Goals , excitement, looking forward to every game, getting the buzz back , a REAL team and not thinking that once we go behind its curtains. It feels like the late 80 s again! I know we will come a cropper and lose at some point but I have the faith that it won t start a collapse and they could pick themselves back up.

Things are in a good place throughout the football side at least. It may well be very important to capitalise on it this season

AFCCOVENTRY

This is the first time since our premiership years I have actually been entertained by our football.

Hopefully the tide has turned

coundonskyblue

Agree, it just feels so nice to win. Today proves fans will watch a winning team regardless of the division.

Hopefully Robins genius will finally end all the Erik black hype.

Moff

This is all I ever ask for. You know you get sarcastic posts "where are all the moaners". Well I guess over the past few years you could include me as one of them. And why the hell not. Ineffective managers, poor entertainment, players not interested, dire football, low goal scoring and wins in short supply. I think we ve had the right to moan and frankly fans of other clubs would have been far more vicious, Blackburn anyone?

I don t expect trophies, the premiership or European football. I m not a glory hunter, wrong choice of club if so. What's happening now is all I ask for, I don t care if its the third tier. Goals , excitement, looking forward to every game, getting the buzz back , a REAL team and not thinking that once we go behind its curtains. It feels like the late 80 s again! I know we will come a cropper and lose at some point but I have the faith that it won t start a collapse and they could pick themselves back up.

Things are in a good place throughout the football side at least. It may well be very important to capitalise on it this season

Great post Macca, totally agree!

Couldn't agree more with the o.p
I've been at work until 9.00 and I am as excited and buzzing now as you folks would have been at about 5.00
Good, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread