What Would You Like to Say? (1 Viewer)

Malaka

As I get older, I get less patient and am far less impressed with certain people and just don't get the fascination. Here are somethings that if I met certain people I hope I have the kahunas to say to them

Morrissey: 'You are fucking boring'
Eminem: 'I hate your whiney voice you jumped up little shit'
Michael McIntyre: 'You ain't funny at all'
Prince Charles: 'Come out! admit you are gay and be happy'
Boris Johnson: 'You're a cock'
The Cast of Towie: 'I hate you pretentious bunch of dicks'
Rhianna: 'Your music is shit, but I would love to'
Bruce Springstein: 'How the fuck did you make it so big?'
Sepp Blatter: 'You c**t!'
Vladimir Putin: 'I bet you have a small penis you short arsed little twat'
Donald Trump: I would just point to his hair and piss myself laughing

What would you say to anyone if you could get away with it?

Ian1779

The Cast of Towie: 'I hate you pretentious bunch of dicks'

You lot, along with those cunts on Geordie Shore are the reasons why millions of kids now have an aspiration to become a 'celebrity' when they grow up.

You're not celebrities, you're over-tanned fucktards with the IQ of a slug. And like slugs, you don't ever fuck off and need exterminating.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mr Putin sir would you like to buy a football club?

But agree with most of that but most of them celebrity types I would have to ask them who they are and what they do first.

Ashdown

How did the 'Boss' make it !? Prodigious talent and extremely hard work plus a great back up band springs to mind !

CCFC88

You lot, along with those cunts on Geordie Shore are the reasons why millions of kids now have an aspiration to become a 'celebrity' when they grow up.

You're not celebrities, you're over-tanned fucktards with the IQ of a slug. And like slugs, you don't ever fuck off and need exterminating.

These are the kids that had the aspiration to become a celebrity, the "celebrity culture" was created a long time before these programs, these program just gave them a platform to do so. Fair play to them in my opinion, theyve made something of their lives instead of growing up working in supermarkets and JD sports.

Users who are viewing this thread