What would be on your Bucket List? (1 Viewer)

kg82

If I'm counting Wales I'm certainly counting Hong Kong. ;)

Very nice mate! You got a round the world ticket then? Where you off to first?

Got to admit Brazil for the WC is still very much on my radar. Although I reckon it might take either a large lottery win or the missus walking out on me. And I know which is more likely. :whistle:

Yeah, good call! I didn't even spot Wales there!

One way ticket and then just go where we want when we want (once any bureaucracy's sorted!). Heading off to Ghana first to volunteer for a few weeks, then meeting my mate over in India. I did SE Asia a couple of years ago but missed out a couple of the countries, which I'd like to do. Then over to S America (after a couple of stop offs on the way, thinking some sparsely populated paradise island! That'd be nice!) - Peru, Columbia, Argentina and Brazil (in no particular order)!

I actually want to do Hong Kong too. Went to Beijing and Shanghai a couple years ago but didn't have the time or money to get to HK! This time I do!

LastGarrison

Yeah, good call! I didn't even spot Wales there!

One way ticket and then just go where we want when we want (once any bureaucracy's sorted!). Heading off to Ghana first to volunteer for a few weeks, then meeting my mate over in India. I did SE Asia a couple of years ago but missed out a couple of the countries, which I'd like to do. Then over to S America (after a couple of stop offs on the way, thinking some sparsely populated paradise island! That'd be nice!) - Peru, Columbia, Argentina and Brazil (in no particular order)!

I actually want to do Hong Kong too. Went to Beijing and Shanghai a couple years ago but didn't have the time or money to get to HK! This time I do!

Fair fucking play! Best way to do it, just jump on a plane and see what happens!!

I'd love to do Africa as well, met a Yank whilst I was travelling and he went on and did Africa and some of his pictures were different class.

If you need a travelling partner and you've got a spare few quid.....:whistle:

kg82

Fair fucking play! Best way to do it, just jump on a plane and see what happens!!

I'd love to do Africa as well, met a Yank whilst I was travelling and he went on and did Africa and some of his pictures were different class.

If you need a travelling partner and you've got a spare few quid.....:whistle:

Yeah, I just want to check out places I'd never even have thought of going to a few years ago.

I'll send you pics of places!! Just as good as being there... right?!

Paxman II

Maybe I am just weird, but I honestly don't have a bucket list and when I saw the thread I tried to think of something, but came up with nothing.

Can't think of anything I want to do before I die.

Maybe I should just die perhaps.

Why did I not expect anything different from you O?

Otis

To be honest, my bucket list would just be a list of buckets I needed to buy from Wilko's.

LastGarrison

Yeah, I just want to check out places I'd never even have thought of going to a few years ago.

I'll send you pics of places!! Just as good as being there... right?!

Ha ha touche!

Too be fair if you get the chance bang a few pictures up on here I'd love to see them!

kg82

I will do mate, definitely. Taking my decent camera (God knows how long that will last) so I'll be taking a few!

urbanbushmonkey

Not so much a bucket list as a list for the year.

Drive on foreign roads - done. Drove down through France into Belgium straight after driving up to and from Sheff U.

Fistbump William Shatner - Incomplete.

Fly out to the states - Incomplete

Lose weight - 2 stone down so far...

Have £20,000 in savings - incomplete, but currently on track.

Not miss a city match - complete for the calendar year but I did miss Burton in the JPT as I took my Dad on what sadly turned out to be his last holiday.

bamalamafizzfazz

Love the idea of bucket lists. Mine is a '50 before 50' which I made two years ago (27 years old). I tried to devise something relatively achievable. I have mine at home so won't remember all of it but these are some of the highlights,

Skydive
Bungee jump
Snow board
Go to Vegas (going in summer) :)
Go in a helicopter (hopefully doing this in Vegas)
Go to New York
Live abroad
Start a business
Have a threesome :p
Be an extra in a movie
Write a movie script/ screenplay
Own a Mercedes
Have a child/ children
Own a dog

Can't remember any more right now. I think I have covered about 6 in the last two years so far.

One to add if you don't have it is go to Glastonbury Festival. Nothing like it on this planet!

Users who are viewing this thread