What will be the Line up vs Derby? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Forwards against Derby

Only option is to really attack them.

Macca - ROD - Baker would like to see that.

Paxman II

I'd put bloody Woody up front and Cameron at the back! Seriously. Think Macca would play well off Wood.

johnwillomagic

Will Juke not still be available? I have heard lots of news but no confirmation yet that he has actually gone to Boro.....though the writing seems to be on the wall.

If he is fit and still our player he should start with McSheff, especially as maybe value we are getting for him may not be as large as the £2m I first thought.

If we are protecting our sale I suppose he will not play but Platt as a big man would not be a terrible substitute as a big man, little man partnership with Sheff.

I would still like to see Eastwood on the bench though......I can't imagine Micky Quinn tore round the training field to be honest but we still gave him games and we were rewarded for that.....easy to forget the past!!

coop

Micky Quinn was a farbetter finisher than Eastwood will ever be.Can't we get him away from talksport for a couple of months just give him AT pies that should do it

I'd put bloody Woody up front and Cameron at the back! Seriously. Think Macca would play well off Wood.

Woods a doubt and i think Cameron is out for a few weeks. Mcpake wants out Christie aint fit enough and hussey is the same as wood. Great bit of business the turner deal was especially with mcdonald not working out

Astute

I would still like to see Eastwood on the bench though......I can't imagine Micky Quinn tore round the training field to be honest but we still gave him games and we were rewarded for that.....easy to forget the past!!

How dare you compare Quinn with Eastwood? Did you ever see Quinn play for us? Whenever the ball came to him it was usually either a goal or a good save from the keeper. With Eastwood you never know what sort of mood he will be in and if he can be bothered to do anything. What has Eastwood ever done at the top level? Will he ever be remembered by anyone in years to come?

Quinny is remembered by fans not just at our club many years later. Not the most athletic player, but always did what he was paid to do.......score goals. I remember his first game for us. We laughed at this tubby player that came on. Nothing like these days where you can see stats when you want. Players were just players you might see on MOTD if they played for other teams, or in writeups in the papers. After that first game we knew we had a diamond. Anyone know what we have with Eastwood yet?

Brighton Sky Blue

Barring Platt there's nobody else capable of leading the line...ROD/Sheff/Jeffers are either too lightweight/too crap to do so. Even if not fully fit, a semi-able target man in Platt is McSheffrey's best chance of any opportunities.

ohitsaidwalker king power

How dare you compare Quinn with Eastwood? Did you ever see Quinn play for us? Whenever the ball came to him it was usually either a goal or a good save from the keeper. With Eastwood you never know what sort of mood he will be in and if he can be bothered to do anything. What has Eastwood ever done at the top level? Will he ever be remembered by anyone in years to come?

Quinny is remembered by fans not just at our club many years later. Not the most athletic player, but always did what he was paid to do.......score goals. I remember his first game for us. We laughed at this tubby player that came on. Nothing like these days where you can see stats when you want. Players were just players you might see on MOTD if they played for other teams, or in writeups in the papers. After that first game we knew we had a diamond. Anyone know what we have with Eastwood yet?

He has at least one of Quinnys attributes...:eek:

ccfcway

that team is packed with goals...

its great going into a match knowing the best possible result is 0-0

smileycov

Facebook User
yea, i go pretty much the same, with platt up front instead of rod. Any news on freddie being on bench? also what is the reason Nimely cant play anyone.

bamalamafizzfazz

STARTING LINEUP
1. Joe Murphy
31. Cyrus Christie
2. Richard Keogh
6. James McPake
15. Martin Cranie
32. Conor Thomas
12. Gary Deegan
4. Sammy Clingan
8. Carl Baker
22. Clive Platt