What was this too many loans on teamsheet all about ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Missed most of the spiel yesterday before and during the game but picked up we almost had too many loanees on the sheet and at the last minute one, Maddison I believe having to drop out, What's that all about then ?

Nick

Administrator
It's on the match thread, originally there was 6 so they changed Madison.

Not really a big issue.

CJ_covblaze

Missed most of the spiel yesterday before and during the game but picked up we almost had too many loanees on the sheet and at the last minute one, Maddison I believe having to drop out, What's that all about then ?

It was very odd and also concerning that a mistake like that could be made. Sheffield Wednesday did the same too yesterday.

Nick

Administrator
Also happened against us this season, and probably many other times in football that we don't know about.

rupert_bear

Bit odd though, not like being in a cold car park at Sowe Common on a wet and windy Sunday morning scribbling a team on the team sheet on a car bonnet is it. I assume being pro football there will have been a pre-match meal, team meeting to discuss opposition tactics collectively, individually and in little groups etc. Not really good enough is it ! When was it picked up ?

J

Jack Griffin

Bit odd though, not like being in a cold car park at Sowe Common on a wet and windy Sunday morning scribbling a team on the team sheet on a car bonnet is it. I assume being pro football there will have been a pre-match meal, team meeting to discuss opposition tactics collectively, individually and in little groups etc. Not really good enough is it ! When was it picked up ?

Maybe we underestimate TM and it was a deliberate wizard wheeze to show Mr Anderson a truth about the squad. :whistle:

higgs

Your not to good to be dropped maddison he will never make it big he's not a premier league player

bawtryneal

It was done on purpose to give Grendal something new to moan about and help justify his "get Mowbrey out but don't know who to bring in his place" campaign.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
You'd think between them, anyone on the coach would have been able to shout up 'eh up boss you've chosen too many loans for today's squad'. Even the coach driver must have been aware :D

If we had gone ahead with the originally announced squad and got a fine, who would have taken the blame?

torchomatic

I wouldn't pick Maddison anyway. He's done fuck all since his transfer.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The Lurker

I wouldn't pick Maddison anyway. He's done fuck all since his transfer.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, I forgot every other player since January have been world beaters too. Maddison will do a Christie. Everyone slagged him off saying he wouldn't be good enough but he's gone on to play extremely well for derby

Nick

Administrator
Oh yeah, I forgot every other player since January have been world beaters too. Maddison will do a Christie. Everyone slagged him off saying he wouldn't be good enough but he's gone on to play extremely well for derby
Madison wasn't actually that good before either

The Lurker

Madison wasn't actually that good before either
Didn't he score the winner against port vale? Didn't he score a last min equaliser against chesterfield? 4 points gained from his own brilliance. Wasn't for that, would be even lower in the league

Ashdown

Didn't he score the winner against port vale? Didn't he score a last min equaliser against chesterfield? 4 points gained from his own brilliance. Wasn't for that, would be even lower in the league

They were his two good contributions, other than that he spent most of the time on his arse having been tripped up. Do agree though he will do better at a higher level where he will get a bit more out of refs and have better players around him. Might need to lose that puffy head band though !

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

3 points & looking at the table we would still be 13th without those points.

Hadji10

Wow the Maddison hate is insane. How dare a player move to a Premier League club to further his career. If you can't see he's a very good talent then you are just bitter and deluded.

higgs

He was never worth 3.5m we did a good bit of business he is over rated he won't get anywhere near Norwich first team he is another bigi in the making

Hobo

Wow the Maddison hate is insane. How dare a player move to a Premier League club to further his career. If you can't see he's a very good talent then you are just bitter and deluded.

Hate? Or just calling it as it is?
I am not bitter or deluded and never joined in the Maddison is Premiership Class bollocks. He was a promising young player....I think by other fans predictions he has had a very disappointing season. I wish him well but wouldn't put money on him being a success

skybluegod

I am not bitter or deluded and never joined in the Maddison is Premiership Class bollocks. He was a promising young player....I think by other fans predictions he has had a very disappointing season. I wish him well but wouldn't put money on him being a success

I agree, he has talent, but he hasn't put together a run of games yet, or really picked up the team when they needed it. He could have a future, but I don't think he is the next Ross Barkley. But would be happy to be proven wrong. Will also monitor his progression closely and wish him all the best.

Hadji10

What you mean 'was' a promising talent, he still is.

He's 19 years old for god sake, it's his first full season as a pro, he's going to dip in and out of form. Remember that he's been out this season for 3 months with a bad injury aswell. The kid will go on to make over 100 Premier League appearances and he will be the best player this club has ever produced. I'd put my house on that.

skybluegod

What you mean 'was' a promising talent, he still is.

He's 19 years old for god sake, it's his first full season as a pro, he's going to dip in and out of form. Remember that he's been out this season for 3 months with a bad injury aswell. The kid will go on to make over 100 Premier League appearances and he will be the best player this club has ever produced. I'd put my house on that.

Callum Wilson, will be a much better player than Maddison

Cobi Jones's Dreads

The kid will go on to make over 100 Premier League appearances and he will be the best player this club has ever produced. I'd put my house on that.

Just spat my coffee over my desk at work reading that haha comedy gold, cheers James.

Users who are viewing this thread