What to sisu need to do.... (1 Viewer)

Gary.j

......before you will abandon them? Or, is there nothing sisu could do that would stop you from going to games?

I'm directing this question at those who feel they would still continue to go to games even with a ground share. I'm, not trying to stir it up, i'm genuinely interested in what would push you over the edge regarding sisu.

*** Please, anti-sisu supporters, don't post in this thread. ***

hill83

I will never ever abandon Sisu because I have never been with them.

I support Coventry City.

That being said, if we leave the city, I'm done.

ajsccfc

I won't go to games outside Coventry, and at this point I can't see myself with a season ticket even if they pull a PR stunt and announce they've agreed to stay at the Ricoh. It's not abandonment as I feel no affinity to decision-makers who have always just felt like people in temporary charge who are messing things up, even six years on.

Gary.j

By "abandon sisu" I mean, to stop going to games, and/or to stop contributing financially under the current regime. And, really, I'm asking the question to those who would still go to "home" games at another ground. Thanks.

cmoncity

surely every city is anti sisu.they have ripped the life and sole out of the club we love and some of us seem to still give them a chance.i love my sky blues but sisu have pushed me away.nothing they can do other than go or give pressley a few million war chest.both of which wont happen.playing anywhere other than the ricoh is just ludicrous.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

......before you will abandon them? Or, is there nothing sisu could do that would stop you from going to games?

I'm directing this question at those who feel they would still continue to go to games even with a ground share. I'm, not trying to stir it up, i'm genuinely interested in what would push you over the edge regarding sisu.

Why ask now :thinking about: you worried

Gary.j

For some people (not me), they haven't done enough yet! i'm trying to understand the views of those who have indicated they would still go to "home" games in another location.

To join together, we need to understand what keeps us apart.

Sub

done for me!! fair play to people that keep going but whilst SISU are in charge i will not be going to any home games

RoboCCFC90

For me personally it's not about SISU it's Coventry City FC, I have had a lot of issues in the last 4 or so years that stopped me from going to the Football and I missed every single game, Win, lose and draw. Now I have the chance to go again I won't stop going.

My reasons have nothing to do with SISU as to why I won't/will go, my love for Coventry City will always keep me motivated to go to home and away fixtures..

Gary.j

For me personally it's not about SISU it's Coventry City FC, I have had a lot of issues in the last 4 or so years that stopped me from going to the Football and I missed every single game, Win, lose and draw. Now I have the chance to go again I won't stop going.

My reasons have nothing to do with SISU as to why I won't/will go, my love for Coventry City will always keep me motivated to go to home and away fixtures..

Thanks, your honesty is appreciated.

Chipfat

The 6 years of mismanagement might put more than a few off in getting fans back, also Sisu will never do that while making it known they don't care about the fans feelings...We built this club and we are watching it go while most argue right and wrongs, fans are turning backs very quickly with the current owners. Also the next generation of kids are being lost, as most will not be taken to support a hometown club like i was by my dad.

Sisu like them or loath them they have done to much damage to create any connection and appear not to care. They are in business and sadly for us football and CCFC were the chosen ones, we are paying for mistakes being made that could see us without what we all care for no matter what side you stand..

Last edited:

Gint11

I have been a season ticket holder almost forever and im close to 30. Last 5-6 seasons I have been going to games with 6-7 pals. Im pretty sure we have said as long as City play at the Ricoh then we will be there because we support CCFC. That is all.

Gint11

If we are moved out the City then forget it I meant to add!

Nick

Administrator
I will still go as much as I can, I am a football fan and not a finance chief or business expert so as long as there is a game and I can make it then I'll go.

I think many have got caught up in the anger and tension they have forgotten about the football.

wozey

they can't even burn bridges now, they just break them. They've got to go ;)

Will that's it I'm decided I'm not having people going around needlessly destroying perfectly serviceable bridges I agree they've got to go, get the bastards out now I've had enough don't know how much more I can take

Gint11

A Winning/Successful team will lighten the mood around the place. Im not pro Sisu by any stretch but it would be funny to see determined stay away fans flocking back should City do well.

covhead1

I will still go as much as I can, I am a football fan and not a finance chief or business expert so as long as there is a game and I can make it then I'll go.

I think many have got caught up in the anger and tension they have forgotten about the football.

i totally respect your pov, but would you really be prepared to travel say to walsall to watch ccfc play home games, this grim situation that we are now in has largely been orchastrated by our owners who have systematically dragged us through the gutter and now intend to drag us through the sewer (walsall)

skybluehugh

A Winning/Successful team will lighten the mood around the place. Im not pro Sisu by any stretch but it would be funny to see determined stay away fans flocking back should City do well.

You can not have a successful team if you an't got a team

Users who are viewing this thread