What the Hell Ever Happened to? (1 Viewer)

Malaka

I thought this thread might be a bit of fun, people that we so popular and just disappear. I thought the other day WTF ever to Jimmy Nail?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Honesty- people stopping after car bumps, people telling somebody when they've dropped something instead of bagging it for themselves & the general looking out for one another's wellbeing.

Gazolba

Whatever happened to all the sets of keys I've lost. Completely lost without trace and I have no idea where they went. And I'm so careful with them.

Terry Gibson's perm

Whatever happened to all the sets of keys I've lost. Completely lost without trace and I have no idea where they went. And I'm so careful with them.

Probably a bit late now but look in the bin that's where we found ours a couple of months ago

dancers lance

White dog shit
When we were kids we used to play a game that involved hiding things then writing clues and arrows on the pavement in chalk so we could find them, one day we were playing the game and my sister was drawing the arrows on the pavement with a giant bit of chalk she said she had found on the grass, it was a monstrous white dog shit, good times.

Paul Anthony

Whatever happened to.....

......All the heroes? All the shakespearoes??

CJ_covblaze

What ever happened to the Yorker in Cricket.

And England’s ability to bowl, bat and field

EDIT: Oh yeah. England’s ability to do those three things had a bit of a tear up outside a bar.

Last edited:

Gazolba

Women wearing skirts.

Users who are viewing this thread