What skool did everyone attend? (1 Viewer)

mds

Lol, which school
Stoke junior 1 year
Holbrooks junior 2 years
John Shelton 1 year
Copthorne/Kennedy 3 years. Collette n Hughes. She was a hard faced cold bitch Thatcher used to remind me of her.
Stoke Park 2 years. Mr Jones was the year head
We moved around a lot :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He was a weird old school teacher Houch, real strict man who was well reknown at Cally for being a bit of a bastard, however, he had a strange fascination with mushrooms, really really passionate about them and the thing that you learnt as a first year was that if you had Beb Brown you should try and get him to talk about mushrooms as he would go on about them for the whole hour and you wouldn't have to do any work.

One of those old school rumours that probably happened once and then became a school legend.

Hmmmm....... wonder if he was on the "magic" sort?

wingy

Southam High School '80-82, Campion High school '82-84.

AHH Campion High.

Reminds me of my one fabled appearance for the Heart of England school team,So excited as I stepped off the coach ,no nerves at all ,dived into the changing rooms .

As I started to strip off we somehow became aware something was wrong as only 4-5 of us were In there ,going outside to see where the rest were and discovering the coach and its contents had left .

This left us with a 6-7-8 mile treck back to Balsall common ,imagine the hoo- ha today If such a thing happened ,heads would roll.

On return to School It became apparent that the only reason I'd made the squad was due to a confusion over dates and It being Easter most of the regular team were away on Holiday. To say I was gutted and scarred Isn't an over statement ,could'nt happen now with mobile phones etc.

Thank you very much Terry Lewin you Geordie Plonker !!:mad::(:facepalm:

Skyblueloyal

Abbey Hall Kenilworth now called Kenilworth School left in 1982

Users who are viewing this thread