What last season meant to Coventry fans (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

Hello everyone. I don’t know if many of you remember but last season around the start of the new year I asked what being a coventry fan meant to you. The responses i got were amazing and the video itself has a very emotional touch about it. I’ve decided to record a follow up. So this time I’m asking you guys to tell me what last seasons promotion meant to you as Coventry fans. I will upload the video Thursday and post it in this thread. Things like favourite away day- highs and lows just the general feel of last season. Cheers!

Sky Blue Harry H

Juggy admitting to crying the morning after the Notts County 2nd leg, the passion and emotion of everyone at the final whistle of that game. The growing bond between players and fans as the season unfolded and winning more often!

rob9872

Notts County second leg was my best memory in 25 year supporting the club. Will probably remember that evening until the day i die!
I echo that 100% - I said similar before, strange really as we hadn't actually achieved anything at that stage. Wembley was different, greater numbers, sunny day, party atmosphere, positive result, 3 fantastic goals and yet strangely still doesn't hit the same chord with me. I hate the super-fan status, but it's something that only by experiencing it you could understand. My daughter regularly watches the highlights and the after match video on youtube and still gives me goose bumps every time.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

This is all

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Planning for Wembley & saying “we’ll do the same as last year”, finally having a club that achieves something (albeit on a low level but you can only beat what’s in front of you!)

fernandopartridge

I echo that 100% - I said similar before, strange really as we hadn't actually achieved anything at that stage. Wembley was different, greater numbers, sunny day, party atmosphere, positive result, 3 fantastic goals and yet strangely still doesn't hit the same chord with me. I hate the super-fan status, but it's something that only by experiencing it you could understand. My daughter regularly watches the highlights and the after match video on youtube and still gives me goose bumps every time.
Same as, exactly how I feel about it. The buzz during and after that Notts County game was something else

clint van damme

Juggy admitting to crying the morning after the Notts County 2nd leg, the passion and emotion of everyone at the final whistle of that game. The growing bond between players and fans as the season unfolded and winning more often!

I didn't realise being sat in a minibus with you was such a chore Harry!

clint van damme

I was at every round of the FA Cup in 87.
I don't know if it's because it's recent but I can't remember enjoying any game as much as the play off second leg. I kept the though to myself because I thought it sounded ridiculous but I've heard the sentiment echoed by a few people of a similar age to me.
Like I say, could just be that it's fresher in the memory.

Londonccfcfan

No doubt about it Notts county play off second leg.

Incredible game, incredible atmosphere, incredible result, incredible celebrations at the end, topped off by top football showcase for league two.

What a match. Best i have ever felt ever the morning after! If only i cpuld bottke that feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread