What is required to win back the lost fans? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Is it 6 wins in 8 games? What will it take for attendances approaching 20000? Top 6? Top 2? Or not this season?

kingharvest

If we get to the point where we need to win at home to secure promotion...we'll get loads.

We'll then proceed to fuck it up and everyone who came will say," typical city, I knew they'd blow it. What a waste of money"

Covstu

yes last 5 games, if we are in the running they will come flooding back regardless of the 'sisu ethic'.

@richh87

If we carry this run on and get into the top 6 then we can get more than 15,000 - but to get anywhere near 25,000 we'd need to be top and spanking teams.

stupot07

If we carry this run on and get into the top 6 then we can get more than 15,000 - but to get anywhere near 25,000 we'd need to be top and spanking teams.

We won't get 25k, that would require the away team bringing 5-6k with them.

Covstu

we are spanking teams at the moment!! ever thought I would day that about the city!!

Gaz

I don't think we will ever get more than 15k - 16k in this league.

SkyblueCookie

I think 20k is a achievable target if its coming to seasons end and we're in a top 2/play off push

dongonzalos

I would hazard a guess it would be signing DMC, extending Bailey's loan keeping Baker, Christie, Murphy and accepting the ACL's offer.

The rest would follow. i.e top two......

dongonzalos

it certainly wont happen at Northampton, Hinckley or Port Vale.............. Or whilst talk of that shite is dragging on grow up TF

Grendel

it certainly wont happen at Northampton, Hinckley or Port Vale.............. Or whilst talk of that shite is dragging on grow up TF

It certainly would never ever happen if your mate thorn was still in charge. Attendances slumped by 30% under his tenure.

georgehudson

having been & seen since 1957, i'd put money on the situation whereby a consistent winning team will progressively put bums on seats,
pick whatever team you like but that's how it starts,
when CCFC went on a 26 game unbeaten run the gate built week by week,
thereafter with further investment the same ensued,
ffs, speculate to accumulate,
we might even see joy in the stands with a sky blue scarf on,
well maybe not, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread