What I don't understand (1 Viewer)

Block19

Tim fisher keeps saying the reason we have to move ground is due to the financial fair play rules. I don't understand how the ground rent comes into it. In league 1 the salary cost protocol is in so players wages are based on turnover to me the amount money a club takes in not profit so if you have 10,000 people paying £15 this equals £150,000 and if 5,000 people go 75,000. A difference of 75,000 so you buy a pie and a pint at £5 that means you have to sell 15,000 each game to the 5,000 people so each person has to have 3 pies and 3 pints at each game to equal the same turnover. How much does Tim fisher thinks we eat and drink...

jesus-wept

How can our FFP be lower than say Orient or Crewe who never get anywhere near the 10000 we get, not many in division 3 do.

ccfcway

I dont understand why TF said all creditors would be paid in full
I dont understand why the think Brandon will work with only one road into it
I dont understand why we have to wear tape over our shirts if "its all about FFP" - well, getting a bloody sponsor then !!
I dont understand why 300 people have bought season tickets
I dont understand how the FL have bought all of this
I dont understand why Christie is still at the club
I dont understand how ANYONE could still support SISU
I dont understand why the media didnt pick up on the protest last week
I dont understand how TF still has a job
I dont understand why Pressley is still here
I dont understand why northampton have got into bed with SISU
I dont understand why anyone would think CCFC would own a new stadium, its gonna be SISU's
I dont understand why the shop website is always down
I dont understand why it says "WE ARE COVENTRY" on SISU's adverts for tickte sales at NORTHAMPTON
I dont understand how we will still be in League One next season
I dont understand why ACL would ever consider accepting CVA
I dont understand Appleton !

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4439

Tim fisher keeps saying the reason we have to move ground is due to the financial fair play rules. ..

Isn't it more likely that we've moved because CCFC Holdings is simply now a vehicle through which SISU Capital can exercise the group's tax write-offs? Could go on for years.

Spionkop

Us fans have got to take OUR club back. Unless there is a big turnaround this week, we have to step up the retaliation. Lawfully of course.

Skyblue4u

Been said before many times the whole point of the exercise is for SISU to get the Ricoh for next to nothing and for that it makes perfect sense. Let's hope they don't succeed and it all blows up in their faces

Last edited:

James Smith

Tim fisher keeps saying the reason we have to move ground is due to the financial fair play rules. I don't understand how the ground rent comes into it. In league 1 the salary cost protocol is in so players wages are based on turnover to me the amount money a club takes in not profit so if you have 10,000 people paying £15 this equals £150,000 and if 5,000 people go 75,000. A difference of 75,000 so you buy a pie and a pint at £5 that means you have to sell 15,000 each game to the 5,000 people so each person has to have 3 pies and 3 pints at each game to equal the same turnover. How much does Tim fisher thinks we eat and drink...
If we were going to be better financially off at Sixfields then you could argue that there was a decent reason for moving there. But there isn't any evidence to say that we will and mounting evidence in the form of the protest march and low season ticket sales that we won't.

Users who are viewing this thread