What do you want to see? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
A few people have said that they would like new bits and bobs on here to freshen things up. So, what would you like to see? :)

Coventry La La La

1.) A list of Coventry City Top Scorers
2. ) A list of rescent results
3. ) perhaps improve the arcade with more games? maybe make it requires less/0 posts so people are more likely to use it
4. ) an Active Nick :p

Nick

Administrator
1.)
3. ) perhaps improve the arcade with more games? maybe make it requires less/0 posts so people are more likely to use it

I can certainly add more games but making it need 0 posts means people just come on to use the arcade and don't bother posting in the forum :(

BenInTurin

Facebook User
With the arcade is it possible to say when you want to submit your score? It's a bit annoying to reload the game if you haven't done very well!

Also, last three results and next three games rather than next games in 7 days would be better.

Nick

Administrator
I have added the last scores on the Home Page :)

With the arcade I am afraid it submits every score :(

Keep them coming!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
wow, good job nick!!!

My preference: Could you move the fixtures to the right as well?

skybluedan

maybe some competions of some sort with prizes would be good maybe people could donate
more games would be good,nick can you not put on old school track and field as it only requires 3 keys?
maybe highlights of old games?

Nick

Administrator
I used to always post highlights of the games but got in trouble with the Football League over rights :(

What sort of competitions would people like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread