What do you want to see on Sky Blues Talk? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is there anything that you would change or like to see on this site?

What do other sites you post on a lot more have that this site doesn't?

Could we do something to make you post here more?

CovInEssex

An introductions forum!

Somewhere for new members to tell a little about themselves..Either through stickied questions or freestyle, ha.

Some more custom sky blues emotions, maybe?

Nick

Administrator
The Introductions forum is a good idea, take a look here.

Just need to hunt around for some decent Emoticons, if you know of any feel free to post them up :)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I love the site how it is...
I haven't been on here in a while, the score predictions thing is a kool idea.. I like that :)

Last edited:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Hey ! I have just thought of one tiny thing that you could do.

In my opinion this site has always best when it has remained simplistic...

Because of this I would split the Members Section into sub-boards thus categorizing all threads. (maybe a Chat orientated one and a streams section) as it is already has become host to random chat topics. Also I would move the Championship Prediction League to the Members Section because (1) you need to be a member to play and (2) it took me a while to figure out how to get to it.

The forum is still great the way it is but what does everyone else think ??

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I will have a look and see about putting the Arcade back, the New Chants Forum might not be needed but we can see how we get on without that!

Coventry La La La

Thanks for the Arcade Nick theres a 4 post per day block thou you sure know how to get people posting and i will beat your freekick score dagnamit :p

Nick

Administrator
Well it stops people just coming on to abuse the Arcade and not contributing doesn't it? :)

Shake_and_McPake

Facebook User
Err we could expand to an Off Topic section and do like Multimedia etc. I know I could run it and ake it thrive, I have a lot of TV/Films/Music willing to be shared!

Shake_and_McPake

Facebook User
Like a downloads section? Seems a good idea, if illegal.

Everywhere else does it! Plus if Megaupload was illegal it wouldn't be in existance, nevermind taking money off people! I know it seems risky but it really isn't, and will attract members to sign up. Plus, we can implement a system which allows access into the section like premium members or something, for a small fee to run the site and free access for staff.

Nick

Administrator
It would kind of be taking the forum off topic though as it is meant for CCFC Talk and not software sharing :(

CovInEssex

I'm all for it mate! You'll have to take it up with Nick though.

Just don't fill it with all that heavy bollocks! haha.

skyblueprincess

Hows about some single men .... Lol ...id come here way more often .........

But on a realistic suggestion ... how about games and comps like the ebay thing we had before ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread