What do you think ? (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

Although I want an eleventh hour decision to play Bristol at the Ricoh Sunday (and I still don't rule it out) part of me wants us to play that charity match in front of about 15000+ at the Ricoh while about 1500 watch at Sixfields, I just think with this ruling today, the building national and apparent international interest I can't help thinking if that was to happen it would be a massive nail in the sisu coffin. I am certain it would get in many of the sports pages and don't forget on the continent they have whole newspapers on football alone and sisu get much of their business abroad and we all know how shy they are when it comes to adverse publicity, remember the sisu out banners and the steward reactions.
Anyone agree.?

Last edited:

James Smith

Although I want an eleventh hour decision to play Bristol at the Ricoh Sunday (and I still don't rule it out) part of me wants us to play that charity match in front of about 15000+ while about 1500 watch at Sixfields, I just think with this ruling today, the building national and apparent international interest I can't help thinking if that was to happen it would be a massive nail in the sisu coffin. I am certain it would get in many of the sports pages and don't forget on the continent they have whole newspapers on football alone and sisu get much of their business abroad and we all know how shy they are when it comes to adverse publicity, remember the sisu out banners and the steward reactions.
Anyone agree.?

Now that I'm going, I want to watch the Charity match at the Ricoh and send the message through the lack of people at Sixfields that we're not going there, and Coventry City Football Club belongs in Coventry*.

*the clue is in the name

Houdi

One satisfying thought though has occurred to me. That all the season ticket holders will surely be happy in the knowledge that some of their season ticket money will now be going to help pay ACL's legal bill, that will surely be some comfort to them:D

ajsccfc

I'd rather Coventry City play in Coventry, seeing as that's part of the reason a lot of people are going to the charity match.

Manchester_sky_blue

In an odd sort of way I hope they do play at Sixfields because as soon as they kick a ball at a "home game" outside of Coventry then thats it, game over, CCFC will be no more so far as I am concerned. Much as I don't want that it would at least settle the matter.

This will get a lot of positive media coverage and send a clear message to Otium, we want our team back in our City, just wish supporters who are planning to go to Northampton would reconsider and join us in this original well orchestrated protest instead of harping on about pointless pitch invasions.........

ajsccfc

Get your boss to phone Coventry City Council 0500834333 and ask for Ann Lucas

2017281.jpg

sky blue john

This will get a lot of positive media coverage and send a clear message to Otium, we want our team back in our City, just wish supporters who are planning to go to Northampton would reconsider and join us in this original well orchestrated protest instead of harping on about pointless pitch invasions.........

Anyone who does Do a pitch protest will be vindicated for going in my eyes !!

Users who are viewing this thread