what do we (1 Viewer)

samsblue

do in training . we look knarckerd for most of the game and season.. to many players going down with cramp and out of breth after half hr. need to pick up the fittness.

Marty

Let's hope a full-time fitness coach is appointed.

These are professional athletics who have been with fitness staff for years on end, you would think they might have picked something up over the years.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Was it 7 of today's players who were from the youth team? How have they been working under a fitness coach for years? Many of them have just finished their GCSE's!

SkyBlueUkeman

These are professional athletics who have been with fitness staff for years on end, you would think they might have picked something up over the years.

Yeah. For Example Jordan Clarke used to be Javelin and Cody McDonalds is still 100m sprint.

Marty

Was it 7 of today's players who were from the youth team? How have they been working under a fitness coach for years? Many of them have just finished their GCSE's!

I forgot that the oldest player in our squad is 17, players like McSheffrey, Crainie, Platt, Baker, Bell would have been around these staff for years.

Paxman II

I think Otis the coaching is poor not just opinion but from what I've heard on the grapevine and in particular Harrison. Why young kids go down with cramp is very surprising. These lads should be able to run and run. Something not quite right there.

sylus

wasnt like eastwood unfit for what was nearly the entire season while with us.the whole team looked knackered all the time..and not just today..thorn n harrisson.what the fuk do you do in training...cos defending is shit..attacking is shit, set pieces is shit. goal scoring is shit...everything the team does is shit..just an observation like..

Otis

I think Otis the coaching is poor not just opinion but from what I've heard on the grapevine and in particular Harrison. Why young kids go down with cramp is very surprising. These lads should be able to run and run. Something not quite right there.

I dare say there's some of that too. You're correct in saying there's something not right.

Just how many injuries have we been getting this season too!

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Before the start of the season thorn was saying that all he had the players doing was fitness training in the alps of austria?,

Users who are viewing this thread