What can the playing staff do? (1 Viewer)

wingy

Whilst it is simple for us to express our dissent on here,and i believe we all should, it needs to be visible and tangible to show the SISU VANDALS they dont control events.BUT what optins do the playing staff have?Poor andy is hamstrung and cant speak out .The team are over achieving against the current background,they hav'nt been rolled over by anyone yet,2_3 in with abit of pace up front would see us achieve.However back to the point,the only option for the players is to hope for tranfers,seems imminent for some,they cant go on strike.The only option they would have to show sisu are not the puppet masters would be to get 4players sent off in a few games ,match abandoned or result void I believe.Ludicrous i know but so fucking angry right now.SISU VANDALS OUT!

Nonleagueherewecome

Didn't Lukas re-Tweet an anti-SISU comment last week? Still, he probably knew he'd be flogged off pretty soon anyhow.

J

Jack Griffin

SISU is Finnish for 'Hard nosed bastards who don't give a shit about you or anyone but themselves', there is no exact equivalent word in English.

C

Clive Plattini

I know an English word for it. Begins with t and ends in wats.

Users who are viewing this thread