Westwood (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Missed tonights game against Brentford with fractured ribs and expected to be out now for 4-6 weeks.
good news for us as Wednesday will be without their first choice keeper.
his contract is up the end of the season. Would he be a step up from Marosi or Wilson and worth a punt ?

cc84cov

Missed tonights game against Brentford with fractured ribs and expected to be out now for 4-6 weeks.
his contract is up the end of the season. Would he be a step up from Marosi or Wilson and worth a punt ?
I’d defo have him back

Harry_Walker

Mainly because of injuries but hasn’t really been their first choice for a good few years now

Attachments

• 6FCD156D-E100-48BD-940F-AEF42948CA09.jpeg
    6FCD156D-E100-48BD-940F-AEF42948CA09.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 31

SleepyGinger

Still be on a hefty wage too you would imagine, I think goal keeper is an area that needs addressing but don’t think Westwood is the answer.

Frostie

Was one of my favourites whilst he was here but unfortunately no.

He's 36 now & misses far too many games to justify the salary he'd likely want.

Terry Gibson's perm

A loan from a prem team would be good I think they said Swansea have had theirs on loan for a couple of years from Newcastle

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I would take him

Happy_Martian

Think Westwood has issues with the Sheff Wed management team after reading comments on their forum. If he's not in it mentally, we certainly can't afford to have him.

Was one of my favourites whilst he was here but unfortunately no.

He's 36 now & misses far too many games to justify the salary he'd likely want.

36 isn't a bad age for a keeper but I agree about the wages. We're still budget basement and he'd be out of our price bracket, even if we wanted him.

shmmeee

I’d rather get a young keeper we can profit on or loan one in we couldn’t afford than pick up the reserve from a relegation rival.

Users who are viewing this thread