West Indian food (1 Viewer)

Monkeyface

Had some amazing west Indian food at the Godiva at the weekend, it's fast becoming my favorite. Unfortunatly I only seem to find it at festivals etc.
Does anybody know of a caribbean restaurant?

ccfctommy

In Coventry, near the Elastic Inn near the swimming baths there is a Carribean take away.

There is also a resturant in Corporation Street opposite Hannigans.

As for me, I had an ostrich burger! :)

rob9872

Chicken, rice, peas and some reggae reggae sauce - make your own ya lazy git :)

Bertola

In Coventry, near the Elastic Inn near the swimming baths there is a Carribean take away.

There is also a resturant in Corporation Street opposite Hannigans.

As for me, I had an ostrich burger! :)

I had the ostrich burger last year, very tasty but a bit expensive.

bamalamafizzfazz

There is a new butchers down in the arcade near Argos and it specializes in all sorts of unusual foods including West Indian meat dishes. I bought some Byson sausages the other day, quite expensive and had to queue for a while as the place was very busy but that's always a good sign. Not able to tell you if they were any good yet, I am due to have them in my yorkshire this week :D

ccfctommy

Just to let you know, there is a new place on the Stony Stanton Road called Jamacicious. Bout 5 mins from Gallacher mcDonalds.

Nick

Administrator
There is a new butchers down in the arcade near Argos and it specializes in all sorts of unusual foods including West Indian meat dishes. I bought some Byson sausages the other day, quite expensive and had to queue for a while as the place was very busy but that's always a good sign. Not able to tell you if they were any good yet, I am due to have them in my yorkshire this week :D

Is that the place that sells Zebra too?

Users who are viewing this thread