West Brom... (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Won't make the play offs, you heard it here first. Don't know who will overturn them though.

CJ_covblaze

It’s done now. No one will be catching West Brom and Norwich. Must say I wouldn’t bet against the top two being Ipswich and Southampton. Southampton are 6 off Leeds with 2 games in hand and 7 off Leicester with 1 more to play. They’ve got to play both of those teams too.

shepardo01

Posted this yesterday - this happening is as slim as us getting into the play-offs...
Right - after that today, I'm fuming and gutted at that gutless performance.
Taking next week out of the equation, the only glimmer of hope for me now this season is if West Brom fuck their last 3 games and drop out of the play-offs.... (some people are aware of my fair weather, glory hunting, clueless West Brom supporting in-laws who half the time don't know who they are playing!)
Unfortunately that probably means we'll have to lose to Hull.

I would love it...love it - they've still got to go to Leicester and get something..... (Kevin Keegan -esque!)

messiahrobins

tbh that’s the game I’d be least confident of out of the ones we have left. 3 days after Wembley will be an ideal time to play us.
Hull will batter us 2 or 3-0. Our season is over after Sunday. Its been a very good season with much to build on.
As for the top 6 it will be
1. Leicester
2. Leeds
3. Ipswich
4 Southampton
5. West Brom
6. Norwich

Three going up will be Leicester Leeds and Southampton. Ultimately those 3 have far too much quality compared to the rest and it will eventually tell these last few games.

alexccfc99

West Brom if they lose to Leicester at the weekend would be 9 ahead of us with an extra two played (As we obviously aren’t playing in the League)

Not impossible we leapfrog them, but improbable

Sky Blue Pete

Hull will batter us 2 or 3-0. Our season is over after Sunday. Its been a very good season with much to build on.
As for the top 6 it will be
1. Leicester
2. Leeds
3. Ipswich
4 Southampton
5. West Brom
6. Norwich

Three going up will be Leicester Leeds and Southampton. Ultimately those 3 have far too much quality compared to the rest and it will eventually tell these last few games.
No chance Ipswich will get automotic
The team out of Leeds or Leicester that misses out won’t make the play off final

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
West Brom if they lose to Leicester at the weekend would be 9 ahead of us with an extra two played (As we obviously aren’t playing in the League)

Not impossible we leapfrog them, but improbable
You can get 14/1 on Hull or 16/1 on us making the playoffs.

Norwich and WBA are 1/20 and 1/25 to make the playoffs...😬

Users who are viewing this thread